C H A P T E R 9

Mi Young's POV.

Do this world want me gone?

what the hell!? In a span of 1 week I almost died 4 times! I can't believe this.

First, on that fvcking stair at the company. Second was that spotlight.
Third, I almost choked myself to death because of a freaking grapes!
Fourth, was yesterday when I accidentally stepped on a slippery surface causing me to lose my balance again!

Am I that pathetically clumsy now!? Or someone out there is really praying for my early death!?

Mr. Park basically saved my life 4 times in a row. It's really unbelievable how he's always there to catch or help me whenever I fall. He's always with me, He would go wherever I go.
I don't know how he always manage to be with me every single time.
Whether I'm inside the company or not.

It's only been 2 weeks since I hired him. His mere presence still annoys the hell out of me. Plus, him telling me how to act and what to do. I hate him so much!

Despite of saving me for 4 times. I still can't fully trust him. There's something about him that is fueling my doubts. I got his name already but that's the end of it.

Lee Rin still got nothing, his name wasn't registered. There's no single information about him and his family under that name he gave to me.
I even went as far as asking Lee Rin to ask Lotte for his payment informations. He payed the condominium in freaking cash! wth!? I myself paid for mine in installment.

"they said he used a black card, under his father's name"

"what's the name of his father?"

"Kwak Dong Woo"

We traced the name of his father and what we got, was even more shocking.
His father was indeed a billionaire and is already... dead.
I can't find any proof that the two of them are related.

I don't even know why I'm being problematic over him. Everything around me changed since he came.
I have this feeling that everything about him is a lie. No one can fool me.

"What are you Park Loey?"

~~~~~

"You don't have any schedule outside today. So I suppose you'll stay here" I looked up at him in annoyance.

"I'm going somewhere" he'll say he'll tag along I swear---

"Where? I'm going with you then"
see? That's his line. I'm getting sick of hearing it.

"Don't you have anything else to do? why do you always want to be with me!?"

"Do you think I want to be with you all the time!? I have my reasons!"

the hell with that!? He even have a nerve to shout back at me now?

"I'll just stay here!" I shouted in defeat. I honestly don't have anything to do as well. I'm basically idle now.
I was just testing his consistency and yet he never failed to annoy me.

"good" tsh. I rolled my eyes on him as he made his way out of my office.

I spun my swivel chair as I played with my hair. Boring...

I took my phone out and dialed Lee Rin's number. "Lee Rin where are you?"

"I'm with my boyfriend"

"You have a boyfriend!?!?" I looked at the screen of my phone as if I'll see her. since when did she had a boyfriend!?

"gosh how dare you Sung Mi Young? I always tell you that I got one last week! You never really listen to whatever I'm saying! You are really bad!"

"Did I even allowed you to have a boyfriend!?"

"ah yaaaah!! I'm going I'm going! he's calling me! I'll talk to you lateer~" she said then turned off the call.

What t-the---

-----

Chanyeol's POV.

"The marketing went well. Ms.Sung is really great"

"only if she's a little kind. She'll be too perfect to be true"

"you're right"

I'm making a coffee and it happened that some of her female employees are talking about her.

"o-oh M-Mr. Park" they awkwardly said when they saw me listening.

"it's okay" I smiled at them. "I agree with you guys anyway" I admitted.

They bowed at me as they suppress a giggle.

"He's really handsome" I overheard someone as they walked pass me.

I smiled to myself as I stir my coffee.
I leaned on the coffee machine and rolled up my sleeves to see the snowflakes tattooed on my forearm.

still 7...

"what a flirt" someone talked behind me. I turned around to see Mi Young leaning against the door frame. She's glaring at me again. "I don't want anyone dating inside my company.
I'm going to fire you now" why is she downstairs anyway?

"what are you talking about?"
I narrowed my eyes on her as she walked towards the vending machine just beside the coffee machine where I am leaning. She placed her arms across her chest and stare at me with disgust. what's her problem again?

"What I'm saying is. Stop flirting with my employees." she said as her eyes travelled down my exposed forearm.

"Am I flirting with them? or it's the other way around?" I backfired.

"I don't care. Stay away from them" she's really good at rolling her eyes.
I grinned as an idea suddenly popped on my mind.

I stared at her intensely. I took a step forward and went nearer to her.
She didn't even blink, but I can feel her being tensed.

I leaned on the vending machine right in front of her. She stood still, her face with a hint of nervousness.
"Should I flirt with you instead?"
I made my voice sound as deep as possible. Her frown slowly fade away.
I leaned closer to her face to see her reactions.

Her lips are twitching as if she wants to say something but couldn't.
She's now avoiding my gaze. She's being uneasy. I am making her uncomfortable.

Girls really do fall for this kind of moves huh?

she lifted her hand and placed it on my chest, slightly pushing me. Keeping a fair distance between the two of us. I didn't even noticed that I got too close.

"Not too close Mr.Park" she said then turned around, quickly leaving the room.

I let out a faint laugh.

She's a woman afterall.

*****