C H A P T E R 6

Chanyeol's POV.

"Do you want me to fire you now?
how dare you ignore my call?"

"I'm sorry. My phone was silent"
I lied. She looked pissed, and that's a bad sign. She looked like she'll fire me anytime soon. "I'm here now, don't be mad"

I should stay on her good side. I need to be with her all time. I guess I'll stop pissing her off now.

"You know what? You're making my blood boil" She said through gritted teeth. I guess the mere sight of me is already annoying to her. How will I manage someone as rough as her?
Do girls fall for aggressive moves?

She stood up and walked towards me.
The sound of her stilleto echoed across the room. Isn't her clothing too fancy? She's a model I get it, but what she's wearing is kinda too much.

She stood in front of me with her shoulders crossed across her chest.
I stared at her as she stare at me. It seems like she's examining me.

I'm tall and so does she. She's actually beautiful , what a waste.

"What's your name?" she suddenly asked. My mind went blank for a second. Should I give her my name?
But I'm already dead! I'm probably registered deceased under that name!
Park Chanyeol use your mind! Think of other name!---

"Are you deaf?" she asked, already annoyed.

"L-Loey. My name is Loey, Ne"
I nodded. Why am I getting nervous?

Her eyes narrowed as she remained her gaze at me. "Your name. Not your nickname" Aish jinjja! This woman!

I stood up straight and mentally composed myself. Man up.
"That's my name. Park Loey"
I firmly said in hopes that she'll believe me.

She turned around and went back to her seat. I let out a sigh in relief.

"what are you doing? start working now" She said as she spun her chair to face the glass window.

"Ne" I answered then immediately left her office.

-----

Mi Young's POV.

"Park Loey. That's his name, now investigate." I said through the phone.

"strange, but anyways okay~ I'll tell you what I'll get later~" I turned off the call before she do.

I looked at the monitor and watch him interact with my employees.
I must say he's a flower boy. He likes being surrounded with girls huh?

I spend my time watching his every movement. In hopes that I could find something that I could use to fire him.
He's really pissing me off, and I don't even know why.

I almost threw my laptop when someone opened the door without knocking. "can't you atleast knock!?"

"Oh sorry" He went outside and closed the door again and then knocked then opened it again.

look at this piece of shit.

"are you doing something suspicious? you look startled when I opened the door" He said walking towards my desk. I immediately close my laptop before he got near.
"stalking me?"

"excuse me? I'm observing. Not stalking" I countered. Why does it seems like he knows everything!?

"yeah whatever you say"

"M-mwo---"

"You have a meeting in 30 minutes.
I'll be waiting downstairs." he said then turned his back even before I could talk.

my ego is really being stepped on!
And I hate it!! No one ever treated me like this! No one has the right to treat me like this!! Everyone here should be scared of me!! HOW DARE YOU!!!

"Yah! Mr. Park!" I angrily shouted as I went outside my office. I caught everyone's attention as they all looked  up at me in panic. "Where is he!?"
I shouted, but no one is brave enough to answer. "WHERE'S MY SECRETARY!?!?" I asked totally annoyed.

"I'm here why are you shouting?"
He said from afar. I glared at him and pointed him as I headed towards the stairs. He then walked towards the stairs as well. Yes, come here you brat I'm going to slap you real hard!!!!

"You! I'm going to fire you now! How dare you treat me like this!? Eo!?!? You should be scared of me!!! Niga mwonde!!!!?!-----"

[niga mwonde - who do you think you are?]

Everything went slow when I set my foot on the first step of the stair.
The sound of my heels echoed through the air. I pathetically missed a step and now I'm going to fall.

"Ms.Sung!!!"
"Mi Young-ah!!!!!"
"Oh my God!!!!"
"She's falling!!!"

*****