C H A P T E R 7

Chanyeol's POV.

"I'm here why are you shouting?"
I asked upon hearing her shrill voice upstairs. She started shouting angrily as she point her finger at me. I walked towards the stairs, but as soon as I took my first step.

The watch started counting.

1:11

I stiffened. W-what should I do.
I started panicking. My heart is beating like crazy. I looked up at her.
I suddenly can't hear anything she's saying.

0:45

"Niga mwonde!?!?!?"
she's getting nearer the stairs. Goddamit!!

0:30

I quickly climb up almost skipping each and every step.

0:25

Damn! She will fall!!!

0:15

"Ms.Sung!!!"
"Mi Young-ah!!!!!"
"Oh my God!!!!"
"She's falling!!!"

0:09

I didn't know how I got 2 steps away from her that fast. I stretched out my arm to catch her when she missed the first step. I held tight on the railings with my other hand as I embrace her.

My heart is still beating like crazy and so does her's. I can feel her heavy breathing on my neck. She's holding onto me so tight. She must be scared.

The watch went blank again.

I sighed in relief.

~~~~~

"Here drink this" I opened the bottled water and handed it to her.
She looked shocked, her breathing is still rough. "Are you alright?"
I hesitantly ask.

"I-I almost die" she said staring somewhere.

"yes, but you didn't. Now drink this" I took her hand and forced her to hold the bottle.

"It's your fault!" she suddenly shouted. look at this woman.
"If you didn't piss the hell out of me I won't be pissed and lose my balance in there!!!!"

"I can't believe you." I shook my head in disbelief. "can't you just thank me for saving you?" I tried so hard to calm myself. This won't do.
If I'll get angry, we'll both explode.

hold your temper Park Chanyeol.

she glared at me and spun her swivel chair. I sat on the sofa as I look at her back.

So that's how you'll die? accidentally.

I looked down at the watch. Wtf?
a minute and eleven seconds!? How am I suppose to save her whenever I'm far!? A minute!?!? DO THEY THINK I CAN FLY!?!?

This is so frustrating! I also feel like dying a while ago! I almost had a heart attack.

"stay beside her as much as possible"

How am I going to do that you old man!? If I only knew this will be hard, I should have said NO!

"where are you going?" I asked when she stood up and started walking. "hey where are you going!?"

"why do you care!?" she shouted back and head downstairs.
I immediately went down as well and trailed her. Ah jinjja!!!!!!!

-----

Mi Young's POV.

"why are you following me!?"
I asked when he entered the elevator.

"where.are.you.going?" he asked for the fifth time.

"why are you asking!? Go back there and cancel the meeting! tell them I died!!!!" I shouted in exasperation. My breathing is still heavy. My heart is still beating fast from what happened. I glared at him.

He remained silent as he looked at me. "I'm going home. Please leave me" I said almost begging. I suddenly got tired. That whole scene scared every nerve I have.

The elevator door opened, I was about to step out when he held my wrist.
"I'll take you home" he said then dragged me towards the parking lot.

I don't know why, but I let him drag me. I just found myself sitting on the passenger seat of his car as he started the engine.

That fvcking stair. I'll demolish that stair tomorrow. This fvcking heels!
I reached out my foot and took out my heels then threw it somewhere at the backseat.

"where do you live?"

I thought demons live a very long life?
why kill me now? Sesanghe!!?

[sesanghe - what in the world]

"are you deaf or what!?" he snapped.

"Could you please shut your mouth and just drive!?"

"You know what!? I am so done with you!" he suddenly shouted, making me flinch.

"I am done with you too!" I shouted back. He stopped the car and angrily turned to face me. He's about to talk when I held the door and attempted to open it.

"damn!" he shouted then locked the car door.

"Open the door!" I commanded but he just brushed his hair up in vexation. He even massaged his temples showing me how perfectly annoyed he is right now.

"You'll go home bare foot then? You really want to die aren't you?"
will I die walking barefoot?
"Just tell me where you live"
He said in a forced calm voice, then he started the engine again.

for a second I got scared.
"Lotte World Tower." I said. He suddenly stepped on the break.

"What!?"
"Hey what the f*ck!?" we shouted in unison.

so he didn't know? What a terrible coincidence.

~~~~~

"ah jinjja. I can't believe this. You really live right in front of my face." I breathed out as I stood in front of his door.

"This will be good then"
he whispered but I clearly heard it.

"You are really creeping me out"

"Yah Sung Mi Young. Before I bought this room I didn't know that you live here. Okay? Don't assume things." did he just called me informally!?

I glared at him and rolled my eyes.
I turned around to open my door when he talked again.
"A-ah just c-call me here if anything--- aish! nevermind!"
he said then frustratedly entered his room.

is he crazy or what!?

*****