C H A P T E R 2 7

Mi Young's POV.

"CONGRATULATIONS to us!!!!"

Our previous sales went rapidly high, and we are still counting. High demand is knocking on us. The product reached numerous country. Making my brand be slowly well known worldwide. My face is all over the news along with Chanyeol who is gaining fame due to his appearance for our product. Different agencies never ceases to send us mails containing contracts for him. I wasn't forbidding him to accept one of those but he chose to turn all of them down.

"I don't want to be famous. You'll just get jealous if I do" That was what his reason is.

"Sung Mi Young listed as one of the richest business personality of South Korea Omo! I am so proud of you Mi Young-ah!!!" Lee Rin shouted like a proud mom. I suppress a laugh.

"Congratulations Ms.Sung!"
"you are so amazing!"
"daebak! You deserve it Ms.Sung!"
They all look so happy as they shower me with countless congratulatory words. I can't help but smile. I almost burst out in anger a while ago since they welcomed me with a freaking party poppers. I was startled to death. Good thing Chanyeol was beside me and keeping my head cool.

"Congrats to us. Not only me tsh. All your hard works lifted my name up. Just thank me for pressuring all of you instead." They all stared at me pretending to be touched. Lee Rin is even faking tears.

I felt a hand reaching for mine from under the table. I glanced at Chanyeol wearing a fatherly smile. I suppress a chuckle. He looked old for a second.

I suddenly have this feeling of overwhelming satisfaction. I felt like I already had everything, and I couldn't ask for more anymore. It seems like a huge weight that has been burdening me for my whole life has been lifted off. I guess this is how my resentment ends. My heart feels light, hatred suddenly vanished just like that.

"Omoooo! Our CEO is in a good mood!" Lee Rin exclaimed. Everyone else laughed. "Might as well take advantage of that right?" Everyone lowkey agreed eyeing me hesitantly.
Lee Rin stood up excitedly. She looked much better now, than those previous days. It's better off that way than seeing her sulk for something she didn't commit."I suggest a trip for the whole company!!"

Everyone excitedly turn their gazes at me. I was taken aback, even Chanyeol is eyeing me with such pleading eyes.
I unconsciously nodded. All of them cheered in happiness. "Assa!!!! Let's go to Jeju!!!" Lee Rin shouted as they all stood up in excitement. She already planned everything I guess.
.
.
.
.
.
We decided to spend a week on Jeju Island since I've also never been there before. Everyone is so excited, this is the very first time we'll go to a trip. I have about a hundred employees in all. It's quiet a lot I just hope this trip will go smoothly, and ofcourse they need to enjoy. Lee Rin is also going with us, I told her to bring his boyfriend along. At first she was hesitant but then Chanyeol overheard us. He's okay with it anyway.

They all wanted to go to Ggotji Beach despite of the already cold season. According to them, it's the place that we shouldn't miss on Jeju. I let them plan whatever they want. I'll just go along with them and get angry whenever things get wrong.

"Should we stay on the most luxurious hotel in Jeju?" Lee Rin asked.

"Yes why not. I'm rich anyway" I agreed. She laughed.

"It's so good to have a boastful wealthy best friend~" she cooed. I rolled my eyes at her.

Since everyone is crazy excited. We decided to go tomorrow right away. Everyone finished their remaining works and went home early to prepare and pack things or whatsoever. Lee Rin on the other hands is so happy organizing things for everyone.