C H A P T E R 1 7

Mi Young's POV.

"she's still sleeping"

"Is she okay?" I heard faint voices.
I tried to open my eyes only to be blinded by so much light.

"Mi Young-ah?" Lee Rin immediately held my hand upon noticing my movement.

I opened my eyes to see that I'm on a white room, which I assume is a hospital room. The scene of me getting hit by a car immediately came crashing back to my mind. I get up in panic "Mi Young-ah please be careful!"

"Lee Rin where's Mr.Park?" I asked. My heart is beating fast. Why is he not here? I looked around the room. Only Lee Rin and her boyfriend are here.

"Mi Young-ah y-you should rest first. Eo?---"

"where is he? what happened to him!?" I asked. My voice is shaking. I am damn worried! He pushed me!
the thought at the back of my head is making me nervous as hell.
"He didn't got hit right?" I asked in desperation, but I didn't got a response.
"Lee Rin!!!! What happened!!!!"
I shouted making the both of them startle.

"I don't know! I-I don't know Mi Young-ah I should be the o-one asking you t-that"

-----

Lee Rin's POV.

We watched the CCTV footage for the hundredth time but still we can't comprehend what actually happened.
I looked at Mi Young, she's too stubborn to listen to me and stay at the hospital. She insisted on tagging along.

The CCTV footage is not very clear since the incident happened at night.
We kept on watching and watching it from the moment I dropped her off up unto that red car's appearance speeding towards Mi Young. Mr.Park pushed her causing her to flew back to the side walk....and the next thing was...

THE CCTV CAMERA BEING BLOCKED!

"WHAT THE HELL!?" Mi Young reacted for the hundredth time as well.

"I can't understand anything."
Si Hyun said. I looked at him, he seems to be in deep thought.

The driver of the car was Mr.Lee and he indeed want to hit Mi Young.
He's already under the care of the police. We talked to him when Mi Young is still unconscious. I still haven't told Mi Young what we got from him, because he doesn't make sense at all! His statement is driving me nuts!

"I'll talk to that bastard" she said.
Me and Si Hyun looked at each other in shock.

"N-no! I mean you should rest first. You are not even okay Mi Young-ah let's go back to the hospital" I said as I desperately held her shoulder.

She'll definitely go wild if she'll talk to him. Everything is just so confusing.
The CCTV footage, Mr.Park's disappearance, and Mr.Lee's statement.

"How will I rest if Mr.Park is nowhere to be seen!? Lee Rin he pushed me! It's impossible that he didn't got hit! Everything isn't right here! and it's driving me insane!"
she shouted in frustration.

"I-I'll take you there" Si Hyun suddenly talked. I glared at him.
"She needs to hear it herself Lee Rin" he said. I sighed in defeat.

~~~~~

"Have you gone crazy Lee Jong Shin!?!?!?!?!?" Mi Young's angry voice echoed through the police station.

Her being hospitalized immediately spread on the media. It's now on the headlines. Mr.Lee being the culprit shocked everyone, since he was known as one of her people.