C H A P T E R 1 0

Mi Young's POV.

"Should I flirt with you instead?"
he said as he leaned closer to my face.
The close proximity has taken me off guard and I couldn't help but suddenly feel exposed and small under his stare. This is the very first time someone dared to be this close to me, and I hate that it's him, and I hate myself more for letting him.

w-what the hell is this man doing!?

God why can't I move!?

There's a constant smirk on his lips and as always I didn't want to do anything but to rip it off his face.
It was cocky and it never fail to get straight into my nerves. This bastard.

I lifted my hand and blocked his chest, slightly pushing him.

"Not too close Mr.Park" I managed to utter before I desperately turned my back on him almost running outside the room.

Everyone was startled when they heard my stilleto echoing through the hallway. I made sure to stomp my feet as I take my step on the stairs just enough to scare all of them.

JJAJEUNGNAYO!!! [I'm annoyed]

I sat back on my swivel chair. I don't even know why I'm breathing heavily!!!! How dare he!?!?!!!!

He probably think he made me flustered by now. I'm sure!

"Damn!!!"

I stared down on my hand. I can still feel the warmth of his chest. I don't know if my hand was cold or his chest is just really warm. He's broad--- wtf ?

Oh! He has a tattoo. Should I fire him now? Tho it was minimal, still it's a tattoo? right?

I took my phone out and dialed Lee Rin's number.

"Mi Young-aaah~"

"Find me another secretary. I'll fire Mr.Park"

"w-wait what!? why!?"

"He has a tattoo."

"where?"

"on his forearm, there are 7 small snowflakes" Did I saw it right? Yeah I think. It was seven. I'm pretty sure of that.

"so what Mi Young-ah!? Do you really hate him that much?"
I looked at my phone screen in irritation. "As far as I've known, you don't have any rules there regarding tattoos. Aren't you being too much?"

"Yes! I hate him!" I breathed angrily.

"aaaaish jinjja I can't believe you Sung Mi Young. You're getting all hyped up over a handsome man. You're indeed a woman. I will not look for a new secretary! Keep Mr. Park! You owe him almost a quarter of your life!!"
Before I can even shout back at her. She turned off the call.

Hyped up!? Me!? Handsome man my ass!!! He's just tall!!

~~~~~

-the next day-

"Why would I go to a charity event? I'm popular. I don't need that"
I said then leaned back on my seat.

"Yah Mi Young-ah!! That's why you need to go there! Because YOU ARE POPULAR! you agreed to this one last time!!! everything is already set!" Lee Rin sure has all the guts to shout at my face now.

"Did I?" I asked pretending to be thinking. She nodded as she looked at me in desperation. "then I don't want it now---"