C H A P T E R 2 2

Chanyeol's POV.

I stared at her as I suppress a laugh.
She looked so flustered. My hands were still on either sides of her shoulders. She's not even pushing me anyway. I was just trying to flirt with her but I got too carried away since it's seems like she's allowing me to.

She can't even look at me in the eye. She looked so shy which doesn't suit her. I want to tease her more. I like this side of her, she's being adorable. Usually she would battle with my stare but now she's desperately looking everywhere just to avoid my gaze.

"So you can also be shy sometimes?" I said, still catching her eyes.

"what do you think of me!?" she's definitely glaring daggers at me. She would cast me a short glance and then avoid it right away. She's shuffling nervously in front of me. Am I making her nervous now? I smiled on my own thought.

"Could you please stop staring at me----" we were both startled when the door suddenly flew open hitting the wall causing it to create a loud bang. We both abruptly turn our gaze on the doorway to see Ms.Lee Rin looking all shocked as well.

"a-ah mianhe! I didn't mean to interrupt what you guys are doing---"

I awkwardly turn back my gaze to Sung Mi Young. I immediately let go of her gently as her face started to turn red. "I-it's not what you are thinking Lee Rin----" she nervously said. Pushing me out of the way so that she could freely go down the bed.
She's extremely flustered, I can't help but let out a faint laugh.

"next time lock the door you careless -----"

"Yah!!!!I said it's not what you think!!!!!" I must say she's perfectly fine now. She can shout with a shrill voice again.

Ms.Lee Rin shut the door and run away before Mi Young could even get there. She glared at me one last time before twisting the knob and leaving me alone on her room.

~~~~~

"I'll change my passcode now---"

"ah yeah you definitely should so that next time no one will disturb the both of yo----" Ms.Lee Rin was cut off when she threw a pillow on her face.

We're currently on her living room with me sitting on the single sofa infront of them. The both of them were sitting on either sides of the long sofa, leaving a huge space in between.
Ms.Lee Rin kept on teasing the both of us, and Sung Mi Young is already flaring. I would just go along with Ms.Lee Rin since she doesn't have any intention of stopping anytime soon.

"Lee Rin I said it's not what you think!! We're just t-talking!" she's so close to throwing Ms.Lee Rin and me out of her house.

"Talking? at that super close proximit----" Mi Young held the lamp beside her tightly. "araseo araseo. I'll stop there" Ms.Lee Rin said, clearly suppressing a huge laugh. Mi Young's face was red the whole time. She looked embarrassed and flustered both at the same time.

I placed my elbow on the arm rest of the sofa and rested my chin on my hand as I watch them shout and throw pillows at each other. girls are indeed weird.

"why are you here anyway!?!" she suddenly ask looking at Ms.Lee Rin.

"Ofcourse! I am going to pay you a visit since I just recently heard that the devil got sick! I am expecting to see you all weak and balled on your bed but then what I saw was a shocking revelation---" why is there so many pillows here?

"Yah! Stop throwing pillows at my face!! I am older than you!!! Where's your manners!!? aaah jinjja Sung Mi Young you brat!"
Sung Mi young just rolled her eyes and crossed her arms on her chest.
a brat indeed. "anywaysss since I'm here already. I'll tell you what I really came for"