C H A P T E R 5

Chanyeol's POV.

I stared at myself on the mirror.
Last day I was dead, now I'm perfectly alive. I can't believe this! They really can bring someone back to life!

My heart is beating again. Everything is warm, my body is warm again.
I have color now. I look so fine, it seems like I didn't rose up from death.

I looked at my forearm. There are 7 small snow flakes that was tattooed on it.

*flashback*

"There's no turning back, you've already signed it." the old man said. I stared at the paper, contemplating if my decision was right.

"Remember that you shouldn't fulfill your desires. You'll go down there for a mission, not to have fun. Your desires will stand as your life,
One fulfilled desire, your life will be deducted. Focus on changing Sung Mi Young"

I accepted this mission because I really want to feel alive again. My death is too early and I can't still accept it.

"Here" he handed me a wrist watch.
I took it. It was blank. I looked at him, confused. "that watch will make everything easier for you. When that watch started counting, Sung Mi Young's death is approaching and that's what you need to prevent. Stay beside her as much as possible."

m-mwo? w-what the--

"you're the only one who can see that watch. Cool isn't it?" what the hell is cool with that? this watch is scary as hell. I'll definitely just panic when this watch starts counting.

"Everything now is up to you. Do a good job. This is the only thing I can do to repay my debt....for taking you"

*end of flashback*

How am I going to avoid fulfilling my desires when I myself don't know what are those!? I can't even think right. My mind is in chaos.

so I only have 7 desires? why didn't I made it 10!?!?

"aish!! jinjja!!! this is so frustrating!"

I sat on the sofa and stared at the ceiling. I was reborn with the same built and same face. I am still me, but the difference is... I am now wealthy.

I escorted an old man before I was brought back to life. He's rich and was regretful for not spending all the money he have earned when he was still alive. He was alone in life, so he brought his black card with him all the way to the afterlife.

"I'm sorry but you can't bring anything with you sir." MinDong hyung said.

"is that so?" the old man said and walked towards me. He handed me the card and told me the passcode.
"spend it wisely young man"
he said. I refused but he insisted and threatened me that he'll not leave unless I accept the card.

To sum everything up. I died poor and was brought back to life with a golden spoon. What kind of sorcery is that?

"Thank you so much for this card old man. I know you can see me.
As you can see I brought a condominium, a car, a phone and clothes. I'll pay you when I got my first paycheck I promise" I must be really crazy.

I even changed my hairstyle so that no one will recognize me. I am still me but I feel so different. I can sense that everything will be hard.