C H A P T E R 1 1

Chanyeol's POV.

Her smile was awkward but atleast she's smiling. Everyone here is in awe again as we all listen to her carefully read the story.

Some of the kids would interrupt her every now and then to ask questions.
I'm quite surprised since she's actually answering them with a hint of patience.

"Ms.Sung why did the princess left the castle?" a little kid beside me asked after she finished reading the story.

"because she felt unloved."
Mi Young answered staring down at the book. She suddenly looked sad.
what's wrong?

Kids around me started whispering to each other. I stood up when Mi Young went down the stage and headed outside.

"Hey, Sung Mi Young!" I called out but she didn't look back. She sat on one of the benches and crossed her arms across her chest.
"hey what's wrong?" I asked again but she didn't even cast me a glance.

I sat beside her and tried to take a peek at her face. "Is that your sad face?" I jokingly asked. Her face immediately switched back to normal as she glared at me.

"Ani, this is my pretty face" she answered. her mood swing is sickening. I shook my head in disbelief. "Is everything done? I'll go back to the company now"

"can't you atleast bid a humble goodbye to the kids?" she glared at me once again.

"You know what? this is so not me.
Why are you forcing me to be nice?
Do you think they will like it if they'll learn that I am faking everything?"

"faking? I don't think your smiles towards those kids are fake" I said.
She paused. I was right. She's just pretending to be bad.

She let out a sarcastic laugh as she stood up and placed her hands on her hips. "So even you now are buying my acts? Should I become an actress then?" she's back at it again.

"Not me" I shrugged and stood up.
I copied her posture and leaned towards her face. "I can perfectly tell if you're lying or not." I said and tapped her shoulder as I walked pass her.

"The kids and I will be waiting!"
I shouted before entering the center.

"Mr.Park! Where is she?" Lee Rin approached me.

"She's outside. She wanted to leave already" I answered.

"It's almost done anyway." we both look at the kids who are happily talking at each other.
"Thank you for taking her here. Oh my gosh I don't know how you managed to do that. You are awesome Mr.Park!" I scratched my nape in embarrassment.

"I just said few things that will shake her conscience. not a big deal. " I shyly said.

"You are really cool Mr.Park! aaaack! Don't worry I won't let her fire you" she assured. I laughed.
If only she's as kind as her. I still can't understand how the two of them managed to get along.

Their behavior perfectly contradict each other. Ms.Lee Rin is a bit childish. Maybe the two of them are best friends.

"oh she's coming" she said as she walked towards Mi Young.

I went to the kids. The girls started hugging my legs. "Oppa!! You are so handsome!" one of them said and the rest agreed. I smiled. How honest.

"really? oppa is handsome?"

"yes!! here!" she stretched her small arms towards me. I sat on the chair as I face her. She took my hand and handed me a bracelet made up of flowers. "wait for me to grow up. I will marry you" I laughed upon hearing what she said. aaaah jinjja gwiyeowo.