C H A P T E R 2 1

t̶o̶ b̶e̶ i̶n̶l̶o̶v̶e̶d̶

Mi Young's POV.

I opened my eyes when an unfamiliar scent filled my nose. Damn. I'm on his room again. I mentally slap my forehead as I lifted myself on my elbow to get up. My knees hit something so I immediately look down to see him, sitting on a small stool beside the bed. His arms were on the mattress with his head resting on it.

I sat and rested my back on the headboard as I stared at him. He's peacefully sleeping. His position was kinda awkward since he's too tall.
I can't help but admire his handsome features. He looked soft yet too rough.
My eyes landed on his forearm and a sudden lightning of memories crashed back onto my head.

what the hell was that!? I saw it right in front of my eyes! one of his snowflake tattoos disappeared! how the hell is that possible!? and also as far as I've known he had 7 of that and now...

I lifted my forefinger as I counted the ink embedded on his forearm

It's only 4.

I wiped my eyes and counted the snowflakes again and again in hopes that I was just mistaken but it's still four! I really can't believe any of these.

But there's something deep down inside me telling that I should trust him. Aside from the fact that he indeed caused no harm to me. He even saved me countless times already. That's enough to trust him right? Not just because he's good-looking right?

I shifted my gaze on the other side of the room when his hand moved. I bit my lip. Did he caught me staring!?

"You are awake" his deep voice filled the silence. My heart is at it again. How dare he!? Why does he have this kind of effect on me!? Eo!?

"A-ah yes" I cleared my throat. I am even stuttering in front of him now!?!?
I cleared my throat way too hard that I ended up coughing like a stray dog.

Darn!!!!

"Here drink this" he handed me a glass of water which I assume came from the side table. I immediately took it and drunk it in one shot. I patted my chest as I try to calm myself.

"why am I here anyway?" I asked as soon as I regained my voice. He sat on the bed and faced me.

"Uh, you fainted and I don't know the passcode of your condo. I had no choice but to bring you here on mine again." He said, scratching the back of his neck. why is his voice so damn deep!? why am I a slut right now!?

I avoided his gaze. "i-is that so?" awkward! everything is awkward!
"I'll get going now then" I said and threw the comforter on his face as I almost flee out of his condo.

I slammed my door shut as soon as I entered the code. I can hear him calling me. what the hell what the hell what the hell is wrong with my heart!?!? I held my chest in frustration.

"Ah molla!!---*cough*"

I spent the whole night figuring things out. Contemplating whether I'll believe his nonsense or not. Thinking only made my head hurt so bad. This is even harder than taking my father's whole clan down. They don't even teach any of this at school. Everything is a drop dead mystery to me... and what I hated the most is that it's making me feel dumb.

*the next day*

I groaned as soon as I opened my eyes.
I had been struggling to sleep last night that I ended up having almost no sleep at all, and aside from being tired as hell I have to deal with a stupid cold now. "just great"