C H A P T E R 1 4

Chanyeol's POV.

W-what the---

she's absolutely different when drunk.
She also laughs scarily. the hell is wrong with this woman.

Ms.Lee Rin told me awhile ago when she's still sober, Mi Young is not a good drinker and that I should keep all the bottles after she consume 4.

But she's drinking her 7th bottle already. She's blabbering nonstop now. She's too drunk already and I don't know how to make her stop.
I already removed my coat because she kept on seeing me as a waiter, but she's still calling me waiter! she kept on ordering me to call myself...

"Call Mr.Park!! I'll fire him right now rhegheehehhheg" she's deadass drunk.

I looked at Gang Si Hyun. He looked problematic as well. Ms.Lee Rin is just like Mi Young here, but she's louder.

"Jagi!!!! I don't want to go hooome~
Me and Mi Young-ah and you and Mr.Park are still drinking ehegeheeheh"

I mentally slapped my forehead.
Me and Si Hyun looked at each other.
We both decided to not drink so that we'll take care of this two wasted girls.

"It's getting late Mr.Park, We should take them home now" he said, struggling to keep Ms.Lee Rin from moving and shouting things.

I nodded in agreement.
"Ms.Sung I'll take you home now"
I whispered. She lifted her head from the table and pointed my face once again.

"Eo? Mr.Park? *hck* where's the handsome waiter? call him tell him I'll fire him" goddamit.

"Please take care of Ms.Lee Rin. You can go ahead. I'll take Ms.Sung home." I said to Si Hyun he nodded.

~~~~~

"Mr.PaaaaarK! why am I in your car? Eo?" Just sleep there Ms.Sung! aish jinjja!

"I'll take you hom--- Sung Mi Young!!! don't remove your seatbelt---aish jinjja!--yah!!!AAAAAH! not my hair! appayo!!" [appayo - it hurts]

She started pulling my hair. I stopped the car to fasten her seatbelt again.

"Can you just sleep!?" I said in annoyance as I fix my hair. Goddamit that actually hurts.

"ANDWAE! I'll drink more hehehe Mr.Park let's go back to the bar Eo?" [andwae - never]

I started the engine and drove as fast as I can. This woman should NEVER drink again.
.
.
.
.
.
"Ms.Sung get out of my car. Where here already." I said, but I didn't receive a response. Is she sleepi---

"Give me a *hck* piggy back ride heheeheheheeh" w-what the hell!?

"What!? You can still walk---"

"My feet hurts already" she pouted in between her hiccups. I looked down to see her swollen feet. Who told you to wear high heels on the first place!? Aish jinjja.

I sighed in defeat before walking out of my car. I opened the door beside her and kneeled down. She immediately hopped on my back and wrapped her arms on my neck.

I entered the lobby with her on my back. Murmuring things I cannot understand. This is actually so embarrassing. Everyone here is looking at me.