C H A P T E R 1 6

Chanyeol's POV.

5 snowflakes...I only have 5 left.

I was so happy yesterday, that I forgot about this. I got distracted by those gaming machines, honestly that was my first time being on an amusement park. I got so excited. I may be old for that but I won't deny the fact that I enjoyed playing games...

I can't believe Sung Mi Young actually allowed me to play games with her. I can see that she enjoyed as well. She's just too prideful to admit it. She's smiling genuinely, I caught her multiple times suppressing a smile.
She won't let me touch the pink stuff toy I got for her.

"that's cute I'll take it back. It's my money anyway" I joked.

"Mwo? how dare you? it's mine now---yah!! don't touch her!"

I can't help but laugh, everytime I remember how she slapped my hand that time. It actually hurts since her nails are long.

She's not frowning yesterday, but she's not smiley either. Her expression is just normal...which is very unusual for her.

I want to see her like that...everyday.

Hey old man? Am I doing everything right? Am I changing her now?

*ring*ring*ring*

I lazily took my phone from the table beside my bed.

"Yeoboseyo----"

"you take care of the company today, I have a schedule with Lee Rin----"

"What!? S-shireo!" [I don't want]
I have to be with you all the time!!

"Mwo!? Shireo? Are you the boss now? Eo? you stay there!!!" she said then turned off the call.

this stubborn woman!!!!!!!!

I take it back old man!! I know! I'm not even close to changing her!!!

I stood up in frustration and headed towards the bathroom.

ah molla!!!!! I'll just pray for you today. 
.
.
.
.
.
I sat on her swivel chair as I spin it around. she's not even going to reply!?

I looked at my phone and stared at my text to her. Maybe she's busy.
I am feeling so uneasy, I'm anxious.
I can't take my eyes off of this watch.
Please don't count now Eo? Old man I'm not with her. Please not now.

I tried calling her but she won't answer. I JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW SHE'S DOING!

should I call Ms.Lee Rin? ne ne I should.

After 3 rings, Ms.Lee Rin finally answered. assa!!! I stood up as I greeted her.

"Oh Annyeong Mr.Park!"

"Ne, annyeonghaseyo Ms.Lee Rin. A-are you with Ms.Sung?"

"Neee~ are you the one calling her? I'm holding her phone. She's doing a shoot" She didn't even registered my number on her phone!?!?!? aaah jinjja!!!

"O-oh is that so? Is everything okay there? where are you anyway? what time will you finish? will she drop by here? at the company later?" I scratched my nape. This is making me more uneasy.