C H A P T E R 1 5

Chanyeol's POV.

I glared at Sung Mi Young as she started ordering me around. I am going back and forth on her office since the morning. She's acting odd.
It seems like she doesn't want me to stay inside her office.

I was about to sit on the sofa when she talked again.
"Ah Mr.Park tell them that I need a new product next week---"

"Didn't you just launched a product last week?" she lifted her gaze and glared at me.

"So what? Am I not allowed to launch a new one again!?" really this woman and her oozing rudeness.

"ne ne" I sighed in defeat as I walked towards the door.

"and also you c-can stay with them. I mean check their works" I turned around and narrowed my eyes on her.

"Are you perhaps avoiding me?"
I asked. She lifted her eyebrows and avoided my gaze. she is.

"Jang nan hanya!? why would I avoid you? Can you just p-please do what I told you to do? Eo? stop asking!" [jang nan hanya - are you kidding me!?]

tss. I turned my back on her and left her office.

Hah! I really can't believe that woman.
Now she has all the guts to avoid me by making me do countless errands!?
I don't even know anything about business!

Does she even remember what she did last night!? I can't seem to get that kiss out of my mind! and I don't know why.

I frustratedly brush my hair up as I headed towards the working table of her employees.

"Hello Mr.Park" they greeted. I bowed at them and motioned them to continue what they are doing.

"Ah Ms.Sung said she wants a product next week. If that's possible...." I hesitantly asked scratching my nape. They look busy, Sung Mi Young likes to pressure people around her.

"okay! we're currently working on that Mr.Park" one female employee happily said. oh...I think they're kinda used to her. I smiled.

"Really? I'll be happy to tell that to her then." I said.

"We are so used to Ms.Sung pressuring us to make a new product, so we are now creating ahead of time." one male employee said.

"Ne, her pressuring us is actually good. She's helping us discover our talents for some reasons" someone agreed.

"She's so lucky to have such employees. She actually doesn't deserve you all" I said. They all laughed. they are viewing her rudeness in a very positive way, heaven is really good to her eh?

"Mr.Park!!!" everyone looked up in panic when they hear her shout. They immediately went back to what they're doing.

"Ne!?" I shouted back. Everyone gasped. I cleared my throat. I shouldn't have done that. I am just a secretary. I forgot. mianhe.
"a-ah Ne? ms.Sung?" I repeated in a much more polite voice. I walked towards the stairs and followed her on her office.

"Ne?" I asked again as I shut the door behind me. Her table is clean now. It seems like she already finished what she's doing.

"Lee Rin is coming, with her boyfriend. Block them. Don't let them enter the company Eo?"

"Wae?" [why]

"They're asking me to go with them! Ew? You'll go instead. Tell them I have a lot of work to do---"