C H A P T E R 8

Chanyeol's POV.

"I don't care. I'll release the product this month."

"But Ms.Sung there's a lot of companies that will launch the same product line within this mo---"

"so what? then that'll be fun"
I sat here as I listen to all of them quarrel whether to launch a certain product or not.

The long table was filled with business men, and sitting here with them makes me feel like an outcast.
I actually can't understand what they're saying. I'm getting bored.

I played with a pen as I watch them continue whatever they're talking about.

"Are you doubting me?"
Sung Mi Young is sitting on her throne in the middle. It seems like she's the most powerful one among everyone here.

I must admit it. She looked kinda cool sitting there with an extravagant outfit. She's the only woman and yet she overpowered each and every men in here.

"No, but Ms.Sung that would be too risky." This man is so close to hitting her nerves. I swear. He's been contradicting her since the very beginning.

"Then take the risk. Mr.Lee, did I even ask you here? If you can't agree with my decisions. Better find another company" she said.
She and her attitude.

I glanced at the man. He just lowkey rolled his eyes and remained silent.
Everyone here must be cursing at her on their minds. Because if I was on their position? I'll definitely do.

"My employees did a great job on producing. Do a good job on marketing."

This is a cosmetic company, but everyone here are gentlemen. Does that make sense?

"Yes Ms.Sung we will. You can leave this all to us. We'll launch the product ahead of other companies"
someone said.

I immediately glanced at Mi Young who looked unimpressed.
"Ani." she laughed in a very boastful manner. "we will launch on the same day as them." She said then stood up and turned her back on everyone.

"Mr.Park!" she called out.
I immediately stood up and leave the meeting room as well.
"I have a shoot. Look after the company."

"what? you're leaving?" I need to go with you.

she narrowed her eyes on me.
"Yes, call Lee Rin." She then headed towards her office.

Ah jinjja! What should I do.
What if this watch started counting again!? I need to be with her 24/7!

I dialed her manager's number.
"Yeoboseyo?" [hello?]
she immediately answered.

"ah hello I am Mi You---I mean Ms.Sung's secretary"

"oooh Mr.Park"

"Ne. She asked me to call you"
How will I say that I need to go with them without sounding suspicious?

"ah okay. I'm actually going to call her too. Please tell her that I can't go with her. I have an urgent matter to attend. If you can, just please accompany her"
assa!! Good timing!

"Araseo! I'll accompany her. Thank you" God sure is helping me.

I knocked on her office and enter.
"Your manager can't go with you. She asked me to accompany you instead" I said upon entering.