C H A P T E R 1 2

m̶y̶ h̶e̶a̶r̶t̶ t̶o̶ f̶l̶u̶t̶t̶e̶r̶ f̶o̶r̶ s̶o̶m̶e̶o̶n̶e̶

Chanyeol's POV.

I was drying my hair when I passed by the mirror and noticed something.
I looked at my forearm in panic as I count the snowflakes for the 10th time.

It's only 6 now...

I frustratedly sat on my bed as I force myself to recall what happened the whole day.

Did I accomplished any of my heart's desire? which one!? Did I!?

"aaaaaah!!!! this is so frustrating!"
I shouted as I threw the towel somewhere on the ground.

I didn't even realize that it disappeared. Does this mean my time here has been reduced? for how much? I don't even know what I want.
I am not feeling particularly happy today either. So how come one snowflake disappeared!?

I lie down in frustration and stared on the ceiling. I let out a tired sigh.
I honestly don't know where this mission is leading me.

Let's say I completely changed her. Will she die? What's with the first snow? What will happen if I failed to keep her alive until the first snow? will she go straight to hell? If she died.
What will happen to me? Will I go back as well? I'll die again!?!?

"ah molla!!!!!" I shouted in vexation.

I'm really so close to losing my mind.

~~~~~

"Mi You--- I mean Ms.Sung you have a meeting in 10 minutes" I mentally slapped my forehead. I always forgot to address her formally.

"tell them to prepare"

"Ne" I nodded and walked outside her office. She looks like she's in a good mood today. I hope that will last the whole day.

I entered the meeting hall. All of the visitors are already seated. I bowed and introduced myself.
"Good Morning everyone, I am Park Ch---Loey, Ms.Sung Mi Young's secretary. She'll be here in about 5 minutes." They all nodded. Damnit I almost said my real name!

"This is my first time here in Millicent. I must say everything is just so impressive." unlike the last time, there are some women who joined the meeting. There are about 15 business personalities here in total. I heard that some of them will be offering partnership on the company.
"Everyone here is just so welcoming." she nodded. I smiled when she looked at me.

"I'm excited to see her. She's a model right? she must be beautiful" someone said. He's just about our age, but already looking like a complete business man.

"Tsk! We are here for work."

"ah ne ne eomma I'm just making the atmosphere light"

I fixed my coat as I looked at my wrist watch. what's taking her so long?
She sure likes to make everyone wait for her.

I remained standing beside her designated seat and listened to the visitors' chitchats. I'm just thankful that they're not asking me things... because if they will do. I'll just definitely answer things that will cause this company's downfall.

"Mr.Park where is she?" the man asked.

"she's probably on her wa----"
as if on cue, the door was opened by Ms.Lee Rin and Ms.Sung entered.
she changed her clothes again!? really, what's with this woman and her sense of fashion.