◘ A Lying Witch and a Warden

Guide: (Y/N) = your name
(L/N)= last name

"And that's the end!" Luz exclaimed to our principle as I patted the snake. "the end of what?" Ms Camilla inquired, "uh, our book report," I nervously laughed. The snake then sped off and bit the head off the miniature figure. Luz then turned to face me and said, "I think we knocked it out of the park."

The Principal groaned then said, "Your book report is why you both are in here." He looked out the door window and saw boys and girls running around with snakes on their heads. "Oh, so that's where the backup snakes were," I muttered.

Mrs. Camilla held up the fireworks that Luz and I had constructed and asked, "and what were you two intending to do with.. this?"

"That was for the act 3 close.." Luz and I glanced down. "Niñas, I appreciate both of your creativity, but it's gotten out of hand," she remarked to her daughter, placing a hand on her shoulder. "Do you remember why you were in the principal's office the past three times?"

'Well, this is my second time, but poor Luz, she simply wanted to express herself,' I lamented.

Then a flashback of Luz's three visits to this location began to occur.

I tried not to laugh because Luz was pretty funny at the times.

"We all love that you both express yourself but if you can't learn to separate fantasy from reality you both may have to spend the summer here" Me and Luz looked at the paper.

Luz grabbed my hand while turning to face her mother and adding, "Don't worry mum, we won't let you down!"

"No more weirdness!" The snake jumped out of my grasp and charged towards our principal, "ooh- that gotta hurt alright," I whispered.

Luz questioned as we both appeared worried about heading to camp, "That doesn't count right?"

We both stood up in front Luz's house feeling sad, I sighed then grabbed something on my bag "this camp better have free food when we get their or else I might jump out of the busses window" I said looking at the paper, Luz chuckled slightly then went back looking down.

As Mrs. Camilla walked out the door, she gave each of us a hug and said, "Oh my two angels. Now don't worry summer camp is only going to be for three months. You guys will be so busy balancing checkbooks and learning to appreciate public radio, the time will fly by." Her mother also reassured us that the three months would go by quickly.

Luz snatches her Azura book and holds it close to her, saying, "But I don't enjoy any of those things; I adore mixing anime clips to music and reading fantasy books with complicated back stories."

Camilla frowns, "Mija your imaginary world is holding you back, do you have any friends? You have (Y/N), but not imagined, drawn, or reptilian."

I looked at Luz with saddening eyes, she walked to the trash can.

"Summer camp is a chance to make some friends but you have to try.. can you do that?" Ms Camilla worriedly looked at her "yes mom.." Luz then puts the book on the trash can making me even sadder.

Her phone started to ring "oh I gotta go to work," she both hugged us one more time then kisses Luz's face a lot of times.

"Your bus is coming soon, text me when you both get there" (inserts her Spanish language that I couldn't understand)

"(Y/N) I hope you also get along there in camp with Luz, please keep an eye on her always" she then smiled then walked away.

"Bye mom.." Luz said "bye Mrs Camilla" I waved slightly.