Meeting Ruby and Yang's father

A/n: Thank you guys so much for reading my first part my chapter, I got 10 of you readers that had read my begin of the story, that brought enough views for me to make another part of this story. Again thank you guys so much for reading my first ever story it really helps me a lot to create more chapters to my story. I'll just cut to the chase right now set back relax and enjoy this next part.

Y/n POV

I was still running ahead of Ruby and Yang, we were still having a race to see who gets to the house first. I was fast enough to make it there first, I was still running non stop to find the house, I was on a clear grass road and I see something in the distance where I'm still running, I see a big logging house from where I'm running to, it's pretty big, almost a size like mansion or something, but it's still home for Ruby and Yang.

 I was fast enough to make it there first, I was still running non stop to find the house, I was on a clear grass road and I see something in the distance where I'm still running, I see a big logging house from where I'm running to, it's pretty bi...

I got to the house first putting my hand up on one of the logs that were on the house. I was breathing heavily in and out, I was out of breath how fast I ran but that was really good exercise for me. I haven't run like that in a long time, but it's good to be running again at least. I see Ruby and Yang catching up to me, seeing me that i made it here first, they caught up to me breathing heavily in and out of breath, they took a moment to catch their breath, I did the same thing to. We took a moment to catch our breath, and after that Ruby started talking to me.

Ruby: No fair, you cheated.

Y/n: How did I cheat? I wasn't cheating I was just fast enough to get here first.

Yang: I guess your right, you were just fast enough to get here first so I don't blame you.

Y/n: Ok ok, you two probably would have won. (Whispering) Probably.

Ruby: What was that?

Y/n: Nothing.

Ruby: Good.

After the talk we had, Yang knocked on the front door to let her dad know that were out here. Yang called out to him to let him know that were waiting to go in.

Yang: Dad, were back!

???: I'll be there in a second!

We waited for a moment for their father get to the front door. I see the man had blonde hair just like Yang, but he's different he had short blonde hair, cargo shorts, brown boots, a tattoo on his right arm, and some facial hair on his chin. He revealed himself as he opened the door to see his daughters.

 He revealed himself as he opened the door to see his daughters