Volume 7: As above, So below

Y/n POV

Me, BD-1 and Kieron were making our way way to the dinning room where the others should be there with General Ironwood and the rest of the Ace Ops. We running in the hallway in this massive manor that Schnee Family has, this place is like maze. I didn't know which way the dinning room is. Me, BD-1 and Kieron were just going through different hallways in this place. We went into another hallway to hear two red lightsabers activated. I then see the Inquisitor again himself, Cal Kestis standing in our path in the hallway with his red lightsabers into a double bladed mode.

You: Had a bad feeling I'd see you here.

I then got out my lightsaber hilt from my belt.

Cal: Oh? How uncharacteristically prescient of you. Here I thought your greatest virtue was your dogged persistence as you stumble from one debacle to the next.

You: Guess you made a mistake not killing me in Mantle then.

Cal: I scant mercy. I wagged one meaningless padawan against a prize that will win me a favor.

You: And you think I'm gonna let you destroy this place?

Cal: Of course not. We both have our pride. But yours cost you the lives of all of the people in Mantle. As well as your own.

I then activated my lightsaber with a single green blade and got into my fighting stance.

You: Like you said, Cal. I'm persistent.

Cal then got into his fighting stance for him to fight me.

You: Kieron, go and find General Ironwood, my team and friends. I'll hold him off.

Kieron: Yes, sir!

I heard Kieron ran behind me into the hallways to go find the General, my team and friends while I have to fight with Cal. Me and Cal charge at each other for us to hit our sabers together to get a strike on one of us to see sparks coming out of our sabers hitting each other. I then started to use my Split Sabers to fight, Cal. I swing both of my sabers at him, but he still blocked my attacks. I attached my hilts back together and deactivate the second green blade. Me and Cal clashed our sabers to push each other back. I carefully focused on him for a move he was about to do. He swung his other red blade to strike me, but I quickly deactivated my lightsaber for him to lose balance and leaving him on opening for me to strike him. He looked at a me in shock and I used Force Push to push Cal on the ground while he dropped his Inquisitor lightsaber. I used Force Pull to grab his lightsaber from getting it back, but I felt something kicking in. I felt something on this lightsaber hilt. My Force Echo was kicking in at this wrong time while I got on both of my knees from this event happening.

Cal: Careful with that thing. It's been through hell.

This feeling I'm getting right now is making me close my eyes to see this memory of the past of Cal.

(First Person view of Cal Kestis past)

Cal was somewhere in a trench where him and his Master, Summer Rose were hiding from The Empire finding them. Cal then put his right hand on Summer's left shoulder.

Cal: Don't go. We need to stick together.

Summer heard the blaster fire coming from outside of the trenches and looked at Cal.

Summer: No. I'm going to lure them away and then I'm going to circle back.

Cal put his hand away from Summer's shoulder.

Summer: Stay with the Younglings, Cal. May the Force be with you.

Summer then ran out of the trenches and Cal reached out his right hand for his Master to come back.