Volume 5: Finishing this once and for all

Y/n POV

I was safely climbing down the path to the vault that was underneath the school. There's no way I'm letting these people take the Relic. I continued to climb down the edges of the elevator of the vault, until I heard Merrin again.

Merrin: Malicos is down here, you should turn back if you have the chance.

You: I can't, I have to stop them from taking the Relic of Knowledge.

Merrin: What do you think this relic will do?

You: I don't know, but has to be kept away from Salem. She cannot have the relic, and if Malicos is down here, I'll stop him too.

Merrin: If you're going to stop Malicos, then I wish you good luck.

You: Thanks Merrin.

I continued to climb down safely to the bottom of the vault to stop these monsters from taking the Relic from here.

(A few seconds later)

I finally made it to the vault, I jumped down safely to land on the ground. This vault is different from the one in Beacon. The floor was lit up in a blue light, and there was leaves from a tree that was lighting up. I saw Cinder, Raven and that woman about to open the Vault, but then I saw Malicos watching them. I walked up to him, he then knew that I was behind him and he turned around to face me.

(Music Playing)

Taron Malicos: Y/n L/n.

I proceeded to walk up to him.

You: Malicos.

Taron Malicos: Welcome. I see you have recovered from your injury. What do you think about this place?

I looked carefully what appears to be Merrin appearing on one of the pillars behind Malicos and looked back I at him.

You: I could ask you the same thing.

Taron Malicos: There's power here. Beyond Jedi understanding. Power that we shall have, when we receive the Relic of Knowledge. I would offer you the same thing.

You: Don't you understand? I'm not interested in power. I want to try and restore the Order.

Taron Malicos: Restore the Jedi Order? Oh, you poor fool, it's over! Jedi fell long before the Purge. Stifled by tradition. Deafened by our past glories. Blinded by endless war.

You: Maybe, but it's never over, Malicos. We stand here now with a chance to learn. To rebuild from our mistakes.

Taron Malicos: Jedi learn? There's no future for them, how can you not see that? It's time for something new. You and me, we could build something different. Something better.

I took a second to respond to Malicos.

You: No.

He then took a moment to respond, but I think he had enough talk.

Taron Malicos: Then Mistral will be your grave.

He then got out his two lightsabers and activated them to show that there were red blades. I got out my lightsaber and activate one blue blade and get in a fighting stance. Malicos then charged at me first and strike at me, but I dodge rolled out of the way.

Taron Malicos: Dodging won't save you!

Malicos said while I got back up. I then noticed Cinder and Raven were fighting too. I continued to focus on Malicos and we started to fight. Me and him were hitting our blades together to see sparks coming out of them while we were fighting. We were at this for a few minutes, but then he used the Force to lift me up in the air while I dropped my lightsaber.