Volume 2: Food fight

Y/n POV

Location: Vale

It's been two weeks since the incident on the docks, Roman Torchwick is still out there, but we'll get him someday. I learned a new skill in my meditation tree while I was meditating in the dorms in Beacon, the skill is called,"Burst Slow, it allows me to slow all targets around me. Increases slowed duration on target enimies". That skill will come in handy while I'm in combat. I was walking on the sidewalk in Vale with BD-1 on my back, it feels good to walk around here. The sky was clear and blue, it's just amazing. I then noticed a book shop called, " Tukson's book trade", that's a good one. I then entered the book shop, it was kinda dark in here, but there was some light coming from the windows. I then noticed a guy that had some facial hair on his face, he had hair on his arms, and man he's a big guy, he could strangle some Grimm with those arms. He then noticed me coming in.

???: Hello there, welcome to Tukson's book trade

???: Hello there, welcome to Tukson's book trade. Home to every book under the sun. What can I do for you young man?

You: I'm guessing you're the owner, Tukson, right?

Tukson: That's me alright.

You: Pleasure to meet you big guy.

Tukson: Heh, you got me there. So, what brings you here to my shop?

You: Eh, I just saw the sign and just went inside, I'm actually new around here.

Tukson: Oh, new comer eh? You from Vacuo?

You: I was from the lower continent of Vale, I used be a scraper down there, it's my first time being in this nice city.

Tukson: Well, I'm glad to welcome you here then.

You: Thanks. I'm just gonna see if I can find anything around here.

Tukson: No problem, browse as long as you want. When you're done browsing, come back over here so you can purchase the book you want.

You: Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.

I then started to look around the bookshelves, there's a lot of books around here, well it is a book store so of course there's gonna be a lot of books. A few minutes later I continued to keep on browsing the bookshelves, until I heard the door open from the bell on it. There are two people who entered the shop, I saw a guy with gray hair and a girl with dark skin and light green hair. I guess there here to buy books as well. I don't know what they want, so I hid myself behind in one of the nearby bookshelves. The girl with light green hair went to the counter were Tukson was standing, she then rang the little bell on the counter to let him know that there's someone here to buy something.

Tukson: Be right there!

Tukson said that while he was carrying a bunch of books from his storage room, wow he's strong.

Tukson: Welcome to Tukson's book trade. Home to every book under the sun.

He said while putting down the big book packs he was carrying. He then went to the counter to greet the girl.