Volume 3: Battle of Beacon

Y/n POV

Location: Vytal Tournament Arena.

I was still on the ground with Ruby, she's still not getting up, that Nevermore is still trying to get into the arena. I heard the Robotic Announcer while civilians are running past us.

Robotic Announcer: Warning safety barriers failing.

That thing is going to break through the barrier soon, I need to get Ruby up.

You: Ruby, come on! Please get up!

I said through my tears again.

You: Ruby, look at me. Ruby! Look at me please!

Ruby snapped out of it and looked at me, I put my hands on her cheeks.

You: I know you and Penny didn't get the chance to hangout more I know, but she's gone. We can do what's right for her, for all of us. I know I didn't get the chance to meet her more than you, but you can't give up. You can't let this get into you, you can make sure nothing like that can happen again! So please, get up and fight, for Penny, and for me.

I finished my last word looking down on the floor with tears rolling down my cheeks, but then Ruby hugged me, knowing that she heard me.

Ruby: I'm sorry, I will fight for Penny, and for you.

I hugged her back to keep her calm. The Nevermore caws and smashed through the barrier and landed in front of Pyrrha and Jaune. It was about to attack Pyrrha, but then I saw red rose petals dashing in to strike the Nevermore, it was Ruby, she took one of Penny's swords and stabbed it in the chest. She pulled it out of its chest and it screech in pain, this brought a small smile on my face. I jumped over the railing and went beside Ruby in front of Pyrrha with my lightsaber out and activated.

Pyrrha: Ruby? Y/n?

Ruby and You: Leave her alone!

We got our blades to face the Nevermore in our fighting stance. It was flying towards us, but then we saw multiple lockers crashing in on it. The Nevermore went down for a short amount of time and lockers opened to reveal the weapons of other people from the different kingdoms they all got their weapons and stand on top of the Nevermore.

You: Now that's what I'm talking about!

My cheering was cut off by the Nevermore getting by back up again. I deactivated my lightsaber and clipped it to my belt and used both of my hands to use Force Pull on the Nevermore and slammed it's head in the ground, holding it their while two Huntsmen used their swords to cut off it's head, the head landed in front of me and Ruby and faded away into a black mist. The others cheered for me for my good work on the Nevermore. Ruby then looked at Pyrrha on the ground with tears in her eyes.

Pyrrha: Ruby I-

Pyrrha looked at one of Penny's cloths from what she was wearing, holding it in her hands.

Pyrrha: I'm so sorry.

Ruby: Me too, but it wasn't your fault.

You: Pyrrha, you didn't do this, the people that are responsible did this.

Jaune: Their right.

Jaune was bringing Pyrrha her sword and shield to her.

Jaune: Whoever was on the microphone, they're the ones that did this. And we have to make sure they don't take anyone else.

Jaune put Pyrrha's weapons in front of her, she took a second to realize what Jaune said to her and took her weapons. Me and Ruby looked at the others with their weapons. We heard more Grimm coming from the sky, they have wings?!