Volume 1: Beacon Academy

I'm gonna be hit you guys up with a double upload today. I will keep on going for this chapter and it will be a long one. Let's get into it.

Location Transportation Ship

Y/n POV

I was taking a nap in the transportation ship before we can head to Beacon Academy. I didn't get much sleep after last night's semester. I really needed some rest for a little, it's nice to have a good rest for the first time after traveling. I really needed this moment to relax. I realized that I couldn't sleep, so I woke up to see some people on the ship having a conversation. I turned to my right to see if Ruby and Yang are next to me, but their not. Where are they, they were right here sitting next to me, what's going on. I got up from my seat to look for Ruby and Yang, where are they. I looked to my left and I saw them, standing there in the crowd. I walked up to them to see if I can talk to them, but they walked away from me.

Y/n: Ruby, Yang, wait!

I called out for them, but they didn't hear me. It almost felt like I wasn't there for them. What is happening, I pushed through the crowd of people, excusing myself as I walked past them.

Y/n: Excuse me, sorry.

I said to one of the people in the crowd. Then I saw Ruby and Yang again still standing there. I walked to them again, but they walked through a sliding door just to close on me. I pressed the button on the door to open it, leading to a different room.

Y/n: Guys, wait up!

I said to them again, but they still ignored me, why? They walked through another sliding door where I quickly walked through the door.

Y/n: Where are you two going!?

I said to them again, but they still didn't listen to me, I kept on walking, seeing the crowd of students disappearing. Ruby and Yang waited by the open door with their backs turned around. I walked to go to them, but the door shut in front of me. I pressed on the door to open it, but it didn't open, I pressed the button again, nothing. The door didn't open it's just closed, maybe from the other side malfunctioned. I turned around to see that I was in the hallway of the Republic Ship. From where I was from before the purge. I started walking, then the doors in the hallway opened to reveal an asrtomech droid. The sound of the droid beeps when it saw me, it then moves into another open door of the corridor. The door closed, I walked up to the door to open it, but then it moves down far away into the corridor. I then heard alarms going off in the ship, I continued to walk through the corridor, but then multiple doors started close, one more door closed in front of me. I put my hand on the door shaking, it glowed blue for a little bit. But then the door opens to reveal my master, Jaro Tapal. I freaked out, I dropped to the floor crawling away from him backwards. He then lift me with the Force, I was hovering in the air screaming a little bit.

Jaro Tapal: Apprentice, mark well and listen.

Y/n: M-Master!?

Jaro Tapal: Trust only in the Force.

After he said those words to me, he dropped me on the floor hard.

I jolted and gasped awake, realizing that it was a dream. I looked around to see that I was still on the ship, breathing heavily in and out. I was calmed down to feel a hand on my shoulder, I turned around to see Yang and Ruby looking at me in a worry look on their faces. One of them broke the silence.

Yang: Hey. Are you okay? It looked like you had a bad dream.

I stood silent for a second.

Ruby: Y/n? Are you okay?

Y/n: Yeah, I'm okay.

I said in a lie, I know lying to them is not good, but I don't want to talk about it to them.