Volume: 3 Fall

A/n: I forgot to say a few words from the chapters I made in this. I don't own, Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order, or RWBY. The game was owned by Respawn, EA, and Lucasfilims. And the show RWBY, is owned by Rooster Teeth. That's all I gotta say, let the chapter begin.

Y/n POV

Location: Beacon Academy: Ozpin's office

I was not expecting for me to be here with Pyrrha, what is she doing here anyway, what am I doing here anyway, I need to find out why we're here, and I need answers.

Ozpin: Have a seat next to Ms.Nikos, Y/n.

I did what he said and went to go sit in a chair next to Pyrrha, while BD-1 was still on my back. I still don't understand why I'm here, or Pyrrha.

Ozpin: Well, it comes as no surprise that they've chosen you to move to the final round of the tournament. Your performance has been exemplary.

You: Wait. Pyrrha's going to the finals?

Pyrrha: Of course I am, and I hope you will see me too Y/n.

You: I'll be sure to watch it on my Scroll sense I can't participate in the crowd.

Pyrrha: No worries. Thank you Professor Ozpin, but I would never have made it this far without my teammates.

Qrow: Personally, I think it's the other way around.

Pyrrha turns around to see Qrow standing against a pillar crossing his arms, and has one foot in the pillar. Pyrrha then stands up from her seat.

Pyrrha: I'm sorry, but I don't believe we've been introduced.

You: His name is Qrow.

Qrow: Yeah, what the kid said.

Ozpin: Qrow is a trusted colleague of mine.

Pyrrha: Professor, if you don't mind me asking, why have you called me here?

You: I would like to know the same thing, why did you bring me here too?

Ozpin: Please, take a seat.

Pyrrha then sat back down in her seat to listen to Ozpin.

Ozpin: What are you and Y/n's favorite fairy tale?

Pyrrha: I'm sorry?

Ozpin: Fairy tales, stories from your childhood. Surely you must remember some of them.

You: I'm sorry Professor, but I didn't hear about that when I was a child.

Ozpin: What about you Pyrrha?

It took a few moments for Pyrrha to speak.

Pyrrha: Well, there's the Tale of the Two Brothers; The Shallow Sea; The Girl in the Tower-

Ozpin: What about the story of the seasons?

Ozpin said with a smile on his face.

You: The story of the seasons?

Pyrrha: Oh, of course!

You: What's this story about?

Pyrrha: Well, since it's your first time, I'll tell you what it's about. A callous old man who refuses to leave his home is visited by four traveling sisters. The first understand his revulsive nature and urges him to use his time in solitude to reflect and meditate. The second brings him fruits and flowers, tending to his crops and revitalizing his garden. The third warms the man's heart, convincing him to step outside and embrace the world around him. And the fourth and final sister begs him to look at all that he has and be thankful. In return for their kindness, the man grants the maidens incredible powers, so that they may continue to help others all over the world. They graciously accept, and promise to share their gifts with the people if Remnant, until the end of days. Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall. The Four Maidens. My mother loves that story.