Volume 5: It Was All a Trap

Y/n POV

It has been a good date last night that I had with Ruby we had a lot of fun. I was in the room that me and Ruby were sharing, I was checking to see if BD-1 had any damages on him, but he doesn't he's good to go. He then came back online to greet me. Me and BD fist bumped each other, knowing that he always got my back, he even is stocked up on stims. He can now carry seven stims when ever I need one. I then heard the door open to reveal Ruby coming inside the room and closed the door behind her.

You: Well, did you tell him?

Ruby: Yeah, I did.

You: What did he say?

Ruby: Salem doesn't have the Beacon Relic.

You: Good. And, did he say something else?

Ruby: His cane is not the Relic.

I sighed in relief, knowing that Salem doesn't have the Beacon Relic.

You: So, when do we head out?

Ruby: We're heading out right now, I came to get you. And Qrow said to bring our weapons with us.

You: Okay.

I went to go get BD-1, my lightsaber and my blaster, and clipped my lightsaber to my belt and my blaster on my holster, and we then head out to meet Lionheart.

(Timeskip)

We were walking outside of the massive courtyard of the school. This area is big. I was looking around for a little bit, until Merrin only spoke in my head to not alert the others.

Merrin: Be on your guard. I sense someone in that building. Proceed with caution.

I continued to follow the others inside the school where there was a statue of a woman with yellow chains around her. We then saw Lionheart on the balcony.

Lionheart: Why hello. Thank you for... coming. There... seems to be more of you than last time.

Qrow: Eh, you know what they say, "The more, the merrier". So what's going on with the council?

Lionheart took a second to speak, then he noticed that we brought our weapons with us.

Lionheart: Why... did you bring your weapons?

I didn't like this. I slowly reach for my lightsaber just in case something happens. Why did he say that we brought our weapons?

Qrow: What? Leo, we're Huntsmen. And the kid is a Jedi. You okay?

Lionheart: Of course! Of course, sorry. Just haven't had my evening coffee.

Qrow: Look, it's nice to see you, but we got work to do. Are we getting support from the council or not?

Yang: Mom?

You: What?

I looked at where Yang was looking at. I saw a Raven on the balcony just watching us. Qrow then shot at the Raven, but missed. It flew away to get behind Lionheart. It then charged into a human, it's Raven Branwen, what is she doing here?

Ruby: Raven.

Nora: They... They really are magic.

Raven then removed her mask to reveal her face.

Raven: If you're going to shoot me, shoot me. That was insulating.

Qrow: What are you doing here?!

Raven then went down the stairs while I still had my hand on my lightsaber ready for anything that appears from Raven.