Volume 7: Building a New Lightsaber

Y/n POV

After my Master's lightsaber was destroyed by him in my vision, I didn't know what to do now. I'm useless to fight now, but there is a way to fix this, and we know someone who knows how to help me with this, and that's Pietro. Me and my team went down into Mantle to find Pietro for him to help me find a way to repair my broken lightsaber and find a Kyber Crystal in this place. We all entered Pietro's place and he noticed us walking in.

Pietro: Team RWBY, Y/n, it's good to see you all. What can I do for you?

I took out my broken lightsaber an placed on Pietro's desk to show what is.

Pietro: Oh my, what an amazing weapon you have here. What happened to it?

You: It broke when I was on a mission.

Pietro: How did it break?

I took a second to answer Pietro's question.

You: It was destroyed by my Master when I had a vision. He told that I'm a failure, a weakling, a traitor, and that I am no Jedi. And now here it is, my lightsaber is destroyed, and now I can't fight anymore.

Everyone went silent for a moment, until Pietro broke the silence.

Pietro: Well now, don't push yourself too much, you are what you are, Y/n. And you are one of the special one who came here in the first place. You are strong, you are brave, and you are a huntsman and a Jedi.

I was surprised for Pietro that he said those words to me, it helped me a little bit.

Pietro: In fact hold on, I got something around here that might help you with that problem of yours.

Pietro used his walking chair to go get something. A few seconds later, he came back to us and he placed something on his desk.

Pietro: This will help you repair that weapon of yours.

He placed down a lightsaber hilt on the desk, how did Pietro get this?

You: How did you get this?

Pietro: Look very closely.

I then grabbed the hilt of it and started to inspect it. I looked closely at the hilt and saw that it has a rose symbol on this.

 I looked closely at the hilt and saw that it has a rose symbol on this