Volume 3: Fighting the Crow

Y/n POV

I was outside jogging to the courtyard to see what was going on. I saw the same man and woman from the window, they had their weapons drawn out ready to fight, this could end badly. I carefully push through the crowd about to watch them fight, I got out my lightsaber from my belt. I finally pushed through the crowd, activated my lightsaber and quickly blocked the woman's attack, we clashed our blades together, and then she looked at me and saw my weapon in a surprised look. She pulled her weapon out of mine and began to speak to me.

???: What do you think you're doing?! Leave this area at once!

???: Yeah kid, this fight is none of you're business, scram!

You: You two were gonna fight in front of a crowd? What if you had hurt someone? Someone could get hurt from here.

???: Well this one right here destroyed Atlas military property.

???: And she thinks that she's so special.

???: Wanna say that again, you hag?!

???: Oh, now you definitely want fight!

You: Enough!

They went silent for a second.

You: Ms, look around you. You could've been hurting anyone around here.

She took a moment to look around her surroundings. She saw civilians around in a crowd. She finally came to her senses and put away her weapon.

???: You're right, I'm sorry. I didn't know what came over me. Thank you, uh.

You: Y/n L/n.

???: Thank you Y/n, my name is Winter Schnee, Weiss's sister.

We then shook our hands for a second and let go.

You: Pleasure's all mine Winter.

???: What?! So that's it?! You're just gonna back down from a fight?! What a coward you are Winter.

Winter: That's enough! You need stop this now!

???: I'm guessing that kid with the glowing sword just had to stop the fight.

You: I stopped the fight because you were gonna hurt civilians around here.

???: Cut the chatter kid! If you don't want to have me fight with ice queen right here? Then I'll gladly fight you instead!

You: Hold on, I'm not here to-

I was cut off by him charging at me with full speed. I quickly blocked his attacks with my lightsaber, he was too fast for me to block him, he then made me lose my defense and almost hit me with his weapon. I doged roll out of the way to evade his attack. I got back up to get into defense mode. He then spoke to me.

???: Come on kid, you just gonna run away like a coward? What a fighter you are.

You: I'm not here to fight you! I just wanted to stop you two from fighting each other so you won't hurt any civilians.

???: Yeah right. Enough talk!

He then charged at me again, I slowed him down with the Force, deactivated my lightsaber and ran to get some distance from him. I heard the sound of the Force stopped slowing him down.

???: I'm not done with you!

I heard him said that to me. I was running to a pillar and quickly climb up on it.

???: Ha! You think climbing things is gonna save you? Think again kid!

I made it to the top of the platform of the big pillar and started to run across it. Then he started shooting at me with his weapon in a gun mode.