Volume 7: I'm tired of all of this

Y/n POV

After what happened at the rally point where the election was taking place, when people died, and Penny being framed, we all head back to Atlas Academy to be in General Ironwood's office. He is upset about what happened at the rally where the election took place.

Ironwood: This is the worst case scenario.

Ironwood said while he slammed his fist in the table while he was looking at security footage down in Mantle.

Ironwood: More people are dead, Penny's been framed, and somehow, Jaques Schnee is sitting on the council.

Clover: That's the second shipment for Amity that was hit today. It seems election night was the last push Robyn needed to go from hometown hero to full-on vigilante.

Winter: I'm afraid the problem is more complicated than that.

Ironwood: (exasperated sigh) It seems Robyn has emboldened our suppliers in Mantle. They're refusing to sell us provisions until the city is adequately repaired. With Robyn redistributing the goods her team has stolen, the Amity Project is completely stalled.

Ruby: But we're so close. There has to be some way we can finish the tower.

Poe: I agree with Ruby. There is still some way we can finish the tower in time.

Winter: There is: declaring martial law.

You: No. That will be worse. If you declare martial law, the whole city will be in more panic.

Winter: This is the only way.

All of us went silent for a moment until Nora broke the silence.

Nora: You're not actually considering that, are you?

Ironwood: What's more important? Establishing communications, unite the world? Or appeaseing a few city blocks?

Nora: Don't make it sound trivial when you know it isn't. You keep talking about we just need a little more time, but you're not the one having to struggle.

Ironwood: We have all had to make sacrifices for the greater good. Mantle has had to bear a lot of the burden. Yes, but--

Nora was about to say something to Ironwood, but I'm tired of staying quiet.

You: If you think that the people in Mantle are just going to follow your law? Then to hell with that! These people's lives are at stake, and here you are sitting here doing nothing, except giving these people martial law! If you do this kind of crap, then you'll just be feeding these people to the Grimm! My kind had spent years fighting a different war that we almost won from, but now here we are, fighting a different war with so much pressure and struggling to win this! (I went up to Ironwood's desk to fully speak my words to him) You can't do this type of crap. If you keep doing this, then the people of Mantle are going to hate you even more! And I don't want to see you turning your backs on me and all of us! Because I have suffered far more worse than all of you. My past, my pain, my memories, and the Fall of Beacon. I just want this crap to stop! AND I WON'T REST UNTIL I STOP THESE BASTARD'S FROM TAKING OVER THIS KINGDOM!

I smashed my fists so hard on Ironwood's desk and looked at him dead in his eyes with a face of hatred on my face. Ironwood was shock that he heard me shouting my words at him. I then felt my shoulder had a hand on me. I turned around to see Ruby who had a sad look on her face, knowing that what she saw what I did and what I have become right now. I calmed down and I hugged Ruby in this moment and she did the same to calm me down. I'm just so tired of all of this. I just want this to stop. Me and Ruby let go of the hug and I stepped away from Ironwood's desk.