Volume 7: Becoming a Jedi Knight

Y/n POV

I was still on the floor still curled up in a with my hands on my head while I had tears rolling down my cheeks and I had my eyes closed. I don't want this to happen to me again just like the Jedi Purge, all I want from this is just to have a peaceful life and do good things, but now it's going to be destroyed by these people that are acting like traitors, maybe they are traitors after all. The Ace Ops are now taking orders from that traitor James Ironwood to arrest me, my team, and my friends. I opened eyes to see that I was still inside Ironwood's office still on the floor while I saw the Ace Ops in front of us.

Weiss: Please, think about what you're doing.

Harriet: You heard the General. Until this is sorted out, you're under arrest.

I then saw Harriet pull out her scroll to activate some metal shutters on the windows and the lights went red inside the office.

Yang: Really?

Vine: Please. Don't make this difficult.

Blake: Don't make us have to get out of here by force.

Weiss, Blake and Yang draw out their weapons while the Ace Ops got into position for attacking them. Marrow then try to stop this fight.

Marrow: Whoa, whoa, whoa. We're not actually going to slug this out, are we?

Harriet: We're not doing anything. They decide what happens next.

Ruby: Y/n, Come on. Please, you have to get up.

I still didn't listen to Ruby said to me. I know I have to get up, but I just can't do this anymore.

Ruby: (sigh) Fine. Be that way.

I then saw Ruby taking out her weapon Crescent Rose and twirled it around to get into a fighting stance. I then saw the Marrow taking out his weapon to fight team RWBY.

Harriet: You think you're going to stop us. (scoffs) We're the best Huntsmen in Atlas.

Ruby: You were. Then you trained us.

I then saw Ruby used her semblance to go rush out and the metal door that was here in the office. I quickly got up and took cover behind under the desk sitting on the floor with me covering my ears to not listen to the fighting that my team are facing right now. BD-1 was trying to get back into my senses, but I didn't listen to him. I just covered my ears with tears in my eyes, knowing that I can't do this anymore. I just want to give up and just accept this surrender, but I can't. I just can't.

(Inside Meditation Vision)

I then opened my eyes to see that I was in my meditation vision. I was still curled up in a ball with tears still in my eyes. I then heard someone approaching me. I'm guessing it's Summer.

You: Summer... I'm sorry. Ruby didn't want to hear about your death, but Salem said that to her. I don't know if I should keep going or not. What am I suppose to do now? I can't keep doing this. I'm a failure, and.... a weakling.

I then got back into my position and let my tears fall from my cheeks and hit the floor. I can't do this anymore. I failed.

???: Failure, you are not, Y/n.

Wait... that voice. It can't be. I looked up to see who spoke to me. I can't believe who I'm seeing right now.

 I can't believe who I'm seeing right now