Volume 2: Field Trip

Y/n POV

Location: Beacon Academy

I was in the elevator going to professor Ozpin's office, I was kinda nervous to tell him about what happened last night. That woman, she knows where I am, she knows that I'm a Jedi. Did I just in danger the entire academy? Did I put other people's lives at risk? No, I didn't. I know that I can stop them. I know that I can protect these people from danger. The elevator stops at my destination to the professor Ozpin's office.

Ozpin: Come in.

The elevator doors open for me to enter his office, I quietly entered the office walking to them, a few feet away from the three people that are in the office.

Ozpin: Thank you for coming Y/n, how are you feeling?

You: I'm okay, I guess.

Ozpin: I'm sure that everything will be fine once we know what happened.

Ironwood: Y/n, I feel it's appropriate to let you know that I think what you did last night is exactly what being a huntsman is all about. You recognized a threat, you took action, and you did the very best you could.

You: Thank you sir.

Ozpin: Now, the general here has already informed us of the events that, transpired last night. But now that you've rested we were wondering if you had anything to add.

Glynda: Was anyone else with her? Did she look familiar to you at all?

You: I... *sigh* I don't know. But I do know that is the woman who attacked me on the roof that when I was in Vale. She was wearing a different outfit, and she had mask on. She fought me with the same moves when I encounter her. She used she fought with glass, and her whole clothing lit up whenever she attacked me.

Glynda: Save for the glass, that sounds like the woman I fought the night we met Ruby and Y/n.

Ironwood: That is correct, I saw the same woman who was attacking him the night I saved him from her.

You: Wait, you think this girl is connected to Torchwick and the White Fang?

Ozpin: It's possible. But we still lack the required evidence to link the two together.

You: Actually I-I think I remember her saying about a hideout or something... in the Southeast. Just outside the kingdom.

Ozpin: Interesting.

Glynda: I thought you said the intruder never-

Ozpin: Thank you for your cooperation Y/n. Why don't you go spend some time with your team? You have a big day ahead of you.

Y/n: Anytime.

I turned around to go the elevator.

Ozpin: And Mister L/n, please try and be, discreet about this matter.

I turned back around to face Ozpin.

You: Yes sir.

I went inside the elevator to head back down to the ground floor.

BD-1: Beep?

You: I think we'll have to wait and see buddy.

I went back to my teams dorm room. I opened the door, they noticed me standing by the door, and the four of them gathered around me.

Yang: What happened?

You: Uh, well umm, ehehe, uh.

I told them about what happened last night and what happened at the meeting.

Weiss: That was a risky move.

Blake: No, I think you handled it well.

You: I hope so.