Trust... Only... In the Force

No one's POV

We can see the protagonist Y/n walking into a train in Vale with his hood up to not reveal his face. He turned around to see the doors shut, and the screen went black.

Y/n Narrating: Wasn't always like this.

The screen then showed Y/n in the train holding onto a handle, seeing some men behind him talking.

Y/n Narrating: But now, there are three rules to survive.

Y/n looked out the train window, and the screen went black again.

Y/n Narrating: Don't stand out.

We see someone cutting a metal door open, it was Y/n, he sees a small ship that they used to fight in the war.

Y/n Narrating: Accept the past.

The screen went black again, to reveal Y/n was in a bar talking to his friend Jack, he was having a good time with him.

Y/n Narrating: Trust...

Y/n turned around to see a White Fang soldier outside of the bar looking at him, then he turned back to Jack.

Y/n Narrating: No one.

Then there was a lightning strike then Y/n was connecteing a cable to a big dust crate from a delivery from the Schnee Dust Company.

Y/n: Cable's good! Bring it in!

Then the machine lift the crate. Y/n and Jack were on top of one of the platforms.

Y/n Narrating: The galaxy's changed

Then one of the cables started to break.

Jack: Y/n look out!

Then the cable snapped letting the platform fall apart, letting Y/n and Jack rolled down. Y/n was caught in a wire to save him, but he sees Jack falling, about to die.

Y/n: Jack!

His voice echoed through his head.

Y/n Narrating: Whatever you do... Don't... Reach...

He then reached out his arm using the Force.

Y/n Narrating: Within.

Then the screen turned black again, to reveal a woman with Raven hair covering her left eye revealing two other people behind her with a evil smirk on their faces looking for Y/n.
Y/n saw them in the crowd, his eyes widened in fear. The screen turned black to reveal Y/n running away from them so they don't catch him.

The screen turned black for a title to say. "THE JEDI HAVE FALLEN".

The screen revealed several White Fang soldiers shooting at Y/n, while he runs on the wall to use Force Pull on a broken platform.

Y/n Narrating: Don't stand out.

Y/n then jumped and screamed to grab the platform, for the screen to go black for another title that says, " AN ARMY RISES.

The screen showed Y/n searching a dead White Fang body, he grabbed a hologram communicater.

Y/n Narrating: Accept the past.

Y/n then turned on the communicater to reveal a person having red hair

???: Bring the human to me when you captured him.

The screen changed to show Y/n and BD-1 sitting by a campfire.

The screen changed to reveal a White Fang soldier having an electrical staff to fight Y/n. Y/n reached for his Lightsaber to fight him, but the soldier knocked Y/n's saber to the ground. Y/n used Force Push to push the soldier away, but then the soldier swung his staff to hit him. Y/n doged to his right to evade the soldier's attack, then the soldier swung his staff again for Y/n to grab it. The soldier pushes Y/n into a big fan to kill him, Y/n was struggling to push him back, but then reached out with his left hand to use Force Slow to slow down the fan while Y/n was screaming to survive.

Then the screen changed to reveal professor Ozpin on a ship with his hand out for Y/n to grab onto.

Y/n Narrating: Trust no one.

Y/n was running on a roof top running to the ship while White Fang ship fighters shooting at Y/n, but then he jumped off the roof to grab onto Ozpin's hand, then the screen went black again.

The screen showed Y/n, Ozpin and the pilot flying the ship. While they were taking off the woman with the Raven hair covering her left eye appeared in front of the ship window with her hand on the glass, using some kind of magic to control the pilot's controller from flying the ship. Y/n looked at the woman who has an evil smirk on her face while she was still on the ship window, looking at him.

The screen turned black, to reveal Y/n holding his Master's damaged lightsaber.

Y/n Narrating: Trust... only... in the Force.

He then ignites his Lightsaber.

Then the screen changed to show a title that says. "RWBY JEDI FALLEN ORDER".