Volume 2: Night Shift

Y/n POV

Location: Beacon Academy: Dorm rooms

I decided to wear a different outfit than my usual one. I'm wearing my new outfit called " Guardian" and a poncho called "Bravo". My teammates also had different outfits on instead of their default outfits. We were all ready to go out there and find whoever is planning their next move to destroy Vale and we will stop them from doing what they are planning. We got back from professor Port's class to get ready for the night.

Blake: I thought that class would never end.

Ruby: Alright guys, today's the day. The investigation, begins!

Ruby said while jumping off her bunk bed almost hitting Weiss.

Weiss: I'm glad that we are taking this so seriously.

Yang: Hey! We've got a plan. That's... moderately serious.

Ruby: Right, everyone remember their roles?

Weiss: You and I will head to the CCT and check the Schnee records for any other Dust robberies, or inconsistencies. Seeing as I'm in the family, it shouldn't be a problem.

Blake: The White Fang has regular faction meetings to head out orders and recruit new members. If I can get in, I can hopefully find out what they're planning.

Yang: I have an old friend on the shady side of town that typically knows everything going on in Vale. Getting information out of him shouldn't be too hard.

You: I'll search around in Vale for any more murder cases going around. I bet I can finally get what is coming for those two.

Ruby: Great, we'll meet up tonight near Yang to go over what we've found. Let's do this!

You: Let's go then!

???: Yeah!

We then looked to see who said that it was Sun who was hanging upside down from a tree with tail on it.

Blake: Sun!

Yang: How did you get up there?

Sun: Ah, it's easy. I do it all the time.

Weiss: You do what?!

Sun: I climb trees all the time!

You: You're not the only one who can climb up stuff.

Weiss: You climb trees too?!

You: No. I can climb up anything, I use to climb a lot of things when I was a scraper.

Sun: Wow, that's cool.

Sun then flipped inside the dorm.

Sun: So... are we finally getting back at that Torchwick guy?

Blake: We, are going to investigate the situation. As a team.

Ruby: Sorry Sun, we don't want to get friends involved if we don't have to.

Sun: Pfft, that's dumb. You should always get friends involved. That's why brought Neptune.

We then all looked out the window to see Neptune by the edge of the building.

Neptune: Sup

Ruby: How did you even get up here?

Neptune: I have my ways.

You: Let me guess, you climbed up here.

Neptune: You could say that. Seriously though, can I come in. We're like, really high up right now.

You: Hang on, I got you.

I gave Neptune my hand, and helped him inside.

Neptune: Thanks man.