Volume 5: Heading to Atlas

Y/n POV

I slowly opened my eyes waking up, but I felt someone on me. I fully opened my eyes to see that Ruby was already awake and she was on top of me smiling at me when I woke up. I smiled back at her and spoke to Ruby.

You: Morning Ruby.

Ruby: Morning Y/n.

Ruby then kiss me on the cheek, while I kissed her on the lips, she kissed back. We were like this for a few seconds and we let go of each other, and we looked at each others eyes for a few seconds.

You: We should probably go see what the others are doing

Ruby: You're right, let's go see.

Me and Ruby got out of bed and head to the living room where the gang is all here team JNR and team RWBY back again. Even Merrin is here to join us, she was talking with Ozpin that had control of Oscar.

Ozpin: Ah, Miss Rose and Mister L/n. Glad you two are here to join us. I was just having a nice conversation with our new friend here.

Merrin: Thank you Professor Ozpin. I'm still confused how you got reincarnated into a child.

Ozpin: (chuckle) I got that a lot.

Merrin: So it seems.

You: So, what's our next move?

Qrow: Our next move, is that we need to take the relic to Atlas.

Ruby: We need to take the relic to Atlas?

Qrow: That's what Oz said.

We all then looked at Weiss who had a surprised look.

Weiss: You've got to be joking.

Nora: I mean, bright side we finally get out of this house.

Weiss sighs at what Nora said. We were all packing our things to head for this long trip to head North.

Qrow: Well trust me, I'm not crazy about it either. And without the Spring Maiden here to seal the relic back in it's vault it's our best option.

Ren: Atlas maybe the safest kingdom we have at the moment, but the borders are closed. General Ironwood called everyone back.

Qrow: Eh, not everyone.

Qrow then showed us a holomap on his Scroll.

Qrow: The city of Argus is a way is north of us and it's the primary trading port between Anima and Solitas. They've got the largest Atlas military base outside of the kingdom. There's no way they'd leave it abandoned and if we play our cards right I think there's a good chance they could take us straight to Ironwood.

Then Blake joins in.

Blake: I mean, we do have the missing heriess of the Schnee Dust Company.

Weiss: "Ex heriess" actually.

Yang: True, true. But if there's a chance of reward money I say we go for it.

You: So you're becoming a mercenary now Yang?

Yang: It's only when we get Weiss to Atlas.

You: Fair enough.

Ozpin: Hopefully the first option will suffice.

Qrow: Glad to see you feeling better.

Ozpin: Likewise. And while I'm sure we could a use more time to recover. I'm afraid time is of the essence.

Blake: Great. As long is that things out in the open it's power could fall into the wrong hands.

Jaune: Speaking of... what does it do exactly? Qrow never really told us.

Ozpin took a moment and turned around to face all of us.

Ozpin: Of course.

Ozpin then take the relic out of his side and it began to grow a bit, wow that's amazing.

Ozpin: The Relic of Knowledge has a wonderful and incredibly dangerous ability. It's user can ask any question, and the lamp will provide an answer.

Ozpin then put the relic on the table floating.

Ren: Intriguing.

Blake: That's incredible.

Merrin: Amazing.

You: Wow.

Ozpin: Indeed. However, it's not without drawbacks. The lamp cannot tell you of events that have yet to happen, and it will only answer three questions every 100 years.

You: Wait, every 100 years?

Ozpin: That's right.

Yang: Well. I guess that's not so bad. Adds a lot of pressure though.

Nora: Then let's put it to a vote! What should we ask it first.

Nora then went to me and Merrin and we looked at Nora in a confused look.

Nora: Can we ask it how it got here? Oh!

She then went to the table where the lamp is.

Nora: Can we ask more questions? Can we ask for more questions?!

Ren: They're not wishes.

Ozpin: (chuckles) I'm afraid you won't be able to ask it anything at the moment.

Nora groans at what Ozpin said.

Ozpin: The questions were used before I sealed it away.

Ruby: Well, at least now we know what it is. And we'll be sure to keep it safe.

You: Ruby's right, we'll keep it safe.

Merrin: Are you all sure about this?

We all looked at Merrin in a confused look.

You: What do you mean?

Merrin: The power in this relic. If you take it with you and take it to Atlas... won't Salem and her forces come after us?

I took a second to speak to Merrin.

You: It has to be kept away from Salem.

Blake: It will help us put an end to Salem.

Merrin: I hope you're right.

Merrin then left us to go get ready for our trip to Atlas.

You: I should probably get some things before we go, it's gonna be cold up there when we go to Atlas.

Qrow: Might as well for you.

You: Wait, why aren't you guys getting winter gear?

Yang: Don't you remember?

You: Oh, right, Aura. I guess I do have to get winter clothing. I'll get some winter clothing for Merrin as well. I won't be long.

They all nodded their heads and I took BD with me to get some winter clothing for me and Merrin. This will be a long trip to Atlas, but we gotta get there no matter what.

Atlas here we come.

End of Volume 5

A/n: That is it for volume 5 guys, thank you so much for reading this I really appreciate it. This won't be a long paragraph, so I won't take your time. Volume 6 will be here soon. Thank you guys for reading this, and I will of course, see you in the next one.😁👋