Volume 1: Accept the past

Location: Vale

Y/n POV

It's been a few months since I've been to Beacon, I had a good time, and the Vytal Festival is today. I know I'm not to participate in this, but my team insisted that should join them, so I did. Me, BD-1 and my team RWBY, were walking down the streets of Vale to see that it was all decorating with balloons, and a sign that says, "WELCOME TO VALE"! This is amazing, other people from different kingdoms are coming here to Vale to participate in the Vytal Tournament, and of course I can't participate in it, since I don't have an Aura. Weiss then started to speak to us in a happy voice.

Weiss: The Vytal Festival! Oh this is absolutely wonderful!

Ruby: I don't think I've ever seen you smile this much Weiss. It's kinda weirding me out.

You: Come on, she deserves this kind of emotion.

Weiss: Thank you. And how could you 'not' smile? A festival dedicated to the cultures of the world! There will be dances, parades, a tournament!

You: Which I still can't participate in it.

Weiss: Sorry. Oh the planning and organization that goes into this event is simply breath taking.

Yang: (sigh) You really know how to take a good thing and make it sound boring.

Weiss: Quiet you.

You: I'm not gonna lie, it is great to see a festival from time to time.

BD-1: Boop-bwoop?

You: See? Even BD agrees.

Weiss: Thanks you two.

You: You're welcome Weiss.

Yang: Remind again why we're spending our Friday afternoon visiting the stupid docks?

Ruby covers her nose from the bad smell if fish.

Ruby: Ugh, they smell like fish.

Weiss: I've heard that the students of Vacuo will be arriving by ship today. And as a representative of Beacon I feel as though it is my solemn duty to welcome them to this fine kingdom.

You: That sounds nice.

Blake: She wants to spy on them so she'll have the upper hand in the tournament.

Weiss: Ah! You can't prove that!

Ruby then saw something.

Ruby: Woah.

We then saw what she was looking at. It was a store that was robbed. We saw the tapes that said "VALE POLICE FORCE DO NOT CROSS". We then saw police detectives investigating the scene. We then approach them to asked what happened.

Ruby: What happened here?

Detective 1: Robbery. Second Dust shop to hit this week. This place is turning into a jungle.

Yang: (scoffs) That's terrible.

You: You said it.

Detective 2: They left all the money again.

Ruby: Huh?

DET 1: Yeah, just doesn't make a lick o' sense. Who needs that much dust?

DET 2: I dunno, ya know what I mean?

DET 1: You think the uh, White Fang?

DET 2: Ya I'm thinking we don't get paid enough.

Weiss: Hmph. The White Fang. What a bunch of degenerates.

Blake: What's your problem?

Weiss: My problem? I simply don't care for the criminally insane.

Blake: The White Fang is hardly a bunch of psychopaths. They're a collection of misguided faunus.