Volume 1: Trust no one

Location: Vale

Time: Morning

Y/n POV

I've been in Vale all weekend long and still no sign of Blake. I hope she didn't leave Vale, I kept on walking in the sidewalk and kept looking around for Blake, she's really good at hiding, just like me. It's no use, I keep looking in every direction where Blake is, but she's not anywhere near here. Maybe I should take a break, I'll find her again soon.

Timeskip: Night

I was sitting on a roof top just looking at the view in Vale. I just don't know where Blake is. I hope she's okay. But then I heard an explosion, I saw black smoke coming from the docks, it's gotta be Blake.

You: Did you see that?

BD-1: Beep.

You: That's gotta be Blake, we have to help her, let's go buddy.

BD got on my back and went to the black smoke.

Docks

I got to the docks and saw a bunch of shipment crates of Dust, I heard fighting going on, so I went to check it out. I saw Blake and that monkey faunus from yesterday, they are fighting... the man himself, Roman Torchwick. I saw him shot his cane at Ruby who was on the roof.

You: NOOOOOO!!!!!!

Roman heard me from behind the crates, I got out of the hiding spot and draw my Lightsaber out and activate it. I charged at Roman with a battle cry and used my Overhead Slash to strike him, we then got our weapons in a clash lock, he then spoke to me.

Roman: I didn't expect you to be here.

You: Shut up!

I got out of the clash and kicked him in the stomach, he recovered fast, he strike at me again with heavy attacks, he knocked my Lightsaber out of my hand, it deactivated by itself and went to the floor, I was defenseless, Roman was going for a strike, but I kicked him, he got angry at me with a furious look on his face, he swung his cane at me, but I doged to my right, he then got me into a staff lock, where the person in front of you was pushing with his staff, that's what Roman is doing. He was pushing me into a nearby working fan, a big one. Ruby and her team was watching the battle, they were watching me struggle to push Roman back, i wasn't strong enough. He then said something to Ruby.

Roman: Say goodbye to your friend red!

He was still pushing me into the fan, I have to use it. I have to use the Force to stop it, I guess it's time they find out who I am.

Ruby: Y/n! NOOOOOO!!!

You: AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

I reached out with my left hand and slowed the fan down, Roman saw what I did, he was shocked to see what I did to the fan. This is my chance to escape, I kicked Roman so hard he went to the ground, I went to go get my lightsaber from the ground. I picked up and activate it again, Roman charged at me, he swing his cane to strike me, but I parried his attack to stagger him, then I kicked him and swung my lightsaber at him on his chest to knock him down. He was on the ground, I held my saber close to his face, I was exhausted.

You: It's over!

Roman looked in the sky and smirked.

Roman: Not quite.

I looked up to see what he was looking at, the ship came from the air. It started to fire at me, so I deflected the shots with my lightsaber. I swung my lightsaber around to block the shots from hitting me. I got out of the way to get to cover behind the crates. After that the shots stopped, I got out from my cover and see that Roman wasn't there anymore, he escaped on the ship. I saw it fly away and deactivated my lightsaber and clipped it to my belt. I turned around to see my teammates with shocked faces, they saw what did to that fan and Roman, one of them started to speak.