Volume 2: Stressed out

A/n: In this chapter, Blake is not the one being stressed out, you are being stressed out from what happened at the bookstore. That's all you need to know, let the chapter begin.

Location: Beacon Academy

Y/n POV

I was wrong from what I said, things are not going back to normal. I can't stop thinking about that incident at the bookstore, those blasted murderers killed Tukson, and they need to be brought to justice now. I was in the library on one of the Holographic computers searching for those two murders that killed Tukson, I can't wait any longer, I can't wait for Ozpin's report that he will look into it, they need to be stopped, and they need to stopped now. I can't just sit around doing nothing all day long, I need to get out there and get those murders that killed an innocent man, I'll find them without my teammates help if I to do it alone, no one is going to stop me from finding those two murderers, and I will stop them whatever it takes to bring them to justice.

Ruby: Y/n?

I heard Ruby's voice.

Ruby: Are you okay? You look like you haven't slept in days.

She's right, I haven't slept in three days, that's the reason why I have bags under my eyes. I couldn't stop thinking about those two murderers, and their still out there doing no one knows what they're planning on next.

Ruby: Y/n, tell me what's wrong.

You: I rather not talk about it okay?

Blake: Y/n, you know this is not good for you. You haven't slept in three days, what's going on with you?

You: I'm fine!

I said when I got out of my chair and head back to the dorm alone. I sat on on Ruby's bed just listening to nothing but silence. I was still thinking about what happened to Tukson, my gosh I can't get that out of my head. I can't stop thinking about those two murderers that killed him, I need find them and I need to bring them to justice. After a moment of silence I heard the door open to reveal my team coming inside the dorm. I got out of the bed and almost head out the door until Weiss stopped me.

Weiss: Stop.

My hand was almost at the door knob ready to leave.

Weiss: Lately you've been quiet, antisocial, and moody.

Yang: Yeah, and you nearly hang out with us.

Weiss: Which I get, is kind of your "thing". But you've been doing it more than usual, which frankly, is unacceptable. You made a promise to me, to all of us, that you would let us know if something is wrong. So Y/n, what is wrong?

I took a few minutes to speak to them.

You: I just... I don't understand why everyone can be so calm.

I said with my voice shaking.

Ruby: Y/n, just tell us what happened, it's okay to talk about it, we're here for you.

Ruby and others looked at me for a few seconds. I guess I should tell them.

You: Alright, I'll tell all of you what happened.

I grabbed a chair from the desk and sat down facing my team, they were ready to listen to me.

You: I was walking through Vale in the middle of the afternoon with BD-1. We then entered this place called "Tukson's Book Trade". I went there because I wanted to by a book for once. I was browsing through the bookshelves for a few minutes, and all of a sudden, two more people came in. At first I thought they were going to by a book or something, but they didn't. They only wanted Tukson for some reason. I was there hiding behind one if the bookshelves. And next thing you know, they just straight up murdered him!

My team had their eyes in shock, knowing that I have witnessed the incident at the store. They continued to listen to me.

You: The first one had gray hair, and the second one had dark skin, and light green hair. After what they did to Tukson, I went into rage mode and started to attack them. I was holding my ground, but the gray hair guy kicked me out of the shop through the window. I started to run out of there, but they were chasing me. After they stopped chasing me, they pinned down in an alley, they were saying some stuff about taking me with them to join them, but I would never do that. So they started to take me by force, but i wouldn't let them do that to me. So I used my Force slow ability to slow them down, long enough for me to escape. And now here I am. They are murders and they did not show mercy to that guy! They just straight up killed him with ease, and now they're still out there. Planning something next and I know something is coming. And it will come wether we're ready or not.

Ruby: Okay! All in favor of becoming the youngest huntresses and hunstman to single-handedly bring down a corrupt organization considering the kingdom of Vale... say "aye"!

Yang: Yes! I love it when you're feisty!

Weiss: Well, I suppose it could be fun.

Blake: If it's worth taking down the White Fang? Then I'm in.

Ruby: None of you said "aye".

You: Aye.

Ruby: Thanks Y/n.

Blake: Alright then, we're in this together.

Ruby: Let's hatch a plan!

Yang: Yeah!

Ruby: *gasped* I left my board game at the library!

Weiss: We're doomed.

Ruby then rushed out of the dorm.

Ruby: I'll be right back!

You: That girl sometimes, but I love her.

I started to stand up from my chair, until I started to hear voices in the hallway outside of the dorm. I took a peek to see who Ruby was talking to. Oh no, it's them, how did they find me? I quickly got back into the dorm and leaned against the wall to hide myself from them. There's no way they could find me here, I can't let them do anything to this place, and that other girl that was with them, she is totally bad news. I don't know what they're planning, but I will stop them from hurting everyone in this place. I will not allow any of them to destroy this place, I will stop them, and I'll be ready for what they are doing in this place, and I'll be ready when the time comes.

To be continued.