Volume 2: Breach

Y/n POV

We were surrounded by Grimm, dozens of them. Me and my team gathered around to face the Grimm, they were ready to face us, my team got their weapons ready to fight the horde of Grimm. I was about to go into action, but I knew I forgot something.

Ruby: Hey!

I turned around to face Ruby.

Ruby: You won't be able to fight without this!

Ruby got my lightsaber out from her belt and tossed it over to me, I caught it, activate it and get into my fighting stance.

You: Appreciate it!

We all then got into our fighting stance to take on the horde of Grimm.

Ruby: Let's do this team!

You: You ready to do this BD?!

BD-1: Bwoooop-beeeeep!

You: Alright, let's do this!

We then got to take out some of the Grimm on our own sides, I got to my left and saw four Grimm surrounding me. I twirled my lightsaber in a taunting way.

You: So, who's wants to go first?

I said with a smirk on my face, I provoked one of them and charged at me. I doged roll out of the way to get some distance from it did my Overhead Slash to strike it and cut it in half. It's parts went on the ground and fades away. More of them charged at me, I charged at the one in front me jumped on It's back and jumped off it, I was in the air for a second, I readied my left hand got back to the ground and slammed to the ground to use my Repulse to send a big shock wave at them. All of the Grimm went flying from my Repulse and hit the ground hard enough for them to fade away. I then saw Nora flying on her sledgehammer and hit it on the snake Grimm's head. I then saw team the rest of team JNPR.

You: Glad you guys decided to join the party!

Jaune: We got here just in time!

Pyrrha: Let's move!

You: You go on ahead, I'll take care more of things!

They all nodded at me and went off to take the rest of the Grimm in the city. I proceeded to take out more of the Grimm near the streets. I saw one that looked like a tiger and rolled out of the way, it charged at me, but used Force Push to make it go fly. The Grimm hit a building hard and went to the ground hard and died. I then saw another Grimm charging at me, I then charged at it slide down under it's arm to cut it off with my lightsaber, I got back up and swung it's other arm at me, but cut off his other arm. I then got on it's back and stabbed my blade in it's back making it fall down, I then got off it's back and saw it faded away into a black mist. I then heard something in the sky, it was a ship engine. I looked up to the sky and saw Atlas ships, they deployed the Atlas robots to come out of their airship and land in the ground to shoot at the Grimm. It's just like the good old days in the clone wars, were the clone troopers fight off the droid army and take control of the area. I shouted in celebration raising my lightsaber in the air.

You: YEAAAAH!!!!

I was so happy to see allies fighting with us for the first time in my life.

A few minutes later

After we cleaned up the area full of Grimm, the city was secured. No more Grimm in the area. I saw the Atlas robots taking away Roman Torchwick, finally they got him. I then saw the rest of my team and others saw that they did their job here. I decided to go back to Beacon Academy alone, so I took a nearby airship to head back.

Location: Beacon Academy

I was sitting at the edge of the landing platform admiring the view from here to see the city. I was with BD-1, he was sitting next to me and just watching the view.

BD-1: Boop-beep.

You: Yeah, that fight was intense.

There was a moment of silence for a second, until I heard a voice behind me.

Ruby: There you are!

I turned around to see Ruby and the others walking to me and I saw Zwei with them.

Ruby: We knew that you would be here.

You: Sorry, I just needed some time alone for a bit.

Ruby: It's okay, after everything you've been through, you deserve to take some time by yourself.

Ruby sat next to me and the others sat down and the others did the same. We all saw the view of the city where the Atlas ships are.

Yang: Well, we did it.

Blake: We did it.

Weiss: If we don't get extra credit for that, I'm going to be seriously disappointed.

Yang: Weiss, a two-headed snake literally crushed a bakery. I wouldn't count on it.

You: They were some damages around the area too.

Ruby: Plus, I mean, we didn't solve everything. A lot of people were hurt, and we still didn't know why they did this, or who that mystery girl was.

You: I agree.

Weiss: Well, not every story has a neat and tidy ending.

Blake: We might not have all the answers, but we do have dangerous people behind bars. And I think that's something we can be proud of.

You: Can't argue with that.

Ruby: Yeah. And if anyone tries something like this again, we'll be there to stop them.

Yang stretched her arms and lay down on the ground.

Yang: Yay. Teamwork, camaraderie, good guys, go team, alright good job. So, what now?

Weiss: I'd suggest training for the tournament, but... I think we have that covered at this point.

You: I know I won't be participating in the tournament, but I'll be cheering for you guys after the fights.

Blake: So then...?

Ruby: Uh, time for bed?

Weiss: Oh please, yes.

Blake: Absolutely.

Yang: I'm going to sleep forever.

You: I know what I'm going to sleep with.

Ruby: Oh you.

We all then got up and head back to our dorms to get some sleep, while I was walking, I put my arm around Ruby and she leaned her head on me while we were walking. I'm glad that everything will be okay now, and if anything will stand in our way? Well be ready to stop them.

End of Volume 2.

A/n: Well there you have it guys, another volume completed! Thank you guys so much for supporting me on my story, I have come to this very point for me to complete another chapter. I will post a bonus chapter next to give you guys a teaser for the next volume of the story. It will be amazing for you guys. Let me know what you think in the comments in this, and hey if you're new to this, why not drop me that vote for more chapters just like this one right here. So thank you so much for reading, and I will of course see you in the next one.😁👋