Volume 6: Just Like Old Times

Y/n POV

I was walking in the sidewalk with my cloak coat poncho on to keep me warm at this time of night. I didn't want to hurt someone, not even my friends or anyone. I needed to be by myself for now and just give me some space from everyone. Man, this city is huge. I was walking in the sidewalk for a few more hours, but then I saw something, something almost out of view. I saw some sort of statue ahead of me. I went to go look at it fully and... it's her, it's Pyrrha Nikos.

(Music Playing)

I never thought that they would honor her death after Beacon fell, I went up to the statue and I saw engraving on the stone under the statue that reads," IN HONOR OF PYRRHA NIKOS. ONE OF THE MANY STUDENTS WHO FOUGHT VALIANTLY AT THE FALL OF BEACON". I started to have tears in my eyes from what it said. I went on both of my knees and cry at the statue in front me while I had my head looking down at the ground.

You: I'm sorry. I couldn't save you in time. I was too slow to stop her. I was too slow to stop her from killing you. And now you're gone, because of me.

I continued to let out my tears and they dropped on the ground while I was sobbing in my tears. I then heard footsteps coming from my left.

Woman: You did the very best you could do.

I heard a woman's voice on my left and looked at her. I got up on my feet and she was looking at me. She had red hair, winter clothing and flowers that she has in her hands.

You: I'm sorry, I tried to save her, but I wasn't fast enough to stop the woman that killed her

Woman: Don't say that to yourself. You weren't slow enough to save her, you did your best to stop that woman that did this to her. You're a brave man who saved millions of lives from the fall of Beacon, and that person was you, you saved them. That's what Pyrrha wanted you to do, to save her and save people from harms way.