𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐈 𝐃𝐨

~Vanessa's POV~

"You have a boyfriend?" Grace and I exclaimed as we were at the Ross' penthouse. "Yes. Is it that weird for me to have one?" Jessie questioned us with offense as she noticed our shock.

"Well, not weird." I shook my head as we exchanged some looks with each other. "It's just- didn't you and Tony just break up?" Grace cleared her throat as she asked Jessie. "That's been a couple months now. I think it's time we moved on." Jessie explained to us and she seemed happy but not entirely.

"I don't think I can move on just by a couple months." Grace commented as we walked in the elevator while I agreed. "That's different both you guys have boyfriends." Jessie sent us a look as she pushed the button. "Okay but my boyfriend and I are making long distance work so I don't really count right now." Grace shook her head as she pointed to herself.

"And Farkle and I just started dating again. I have a date with him this week. And he's gotten more tough and learned more things." I looked down thinking back how after we got back from the lodge Farkle had indeed learned more. "What does that mean?" Both my older cousins asked me with confusion.

"Meaning he's learned new moves and I don't know if I like it or not .  .  . kind of like it." I explained with a small smile as I thought back. "It's sad how you're younger than all of us and you know more about this stuff." Jessie pointed to me as Grace agreed but I just shrugged.

"Well, do we know anything about your boyfriend?" I asked her, trying to get back at the topic at hand. "Well you guys may actually know who he's related to." Jessie smiled nervously as the elevator stopped.

"Who?" We questioned in curiosity as we crossed our arms. "Chesterfield." Jessie mumbled before rushing out of the elevator but we heard her. "What?" We shouted in shock and we were about to go out to the lobby but Jessie then pushed all the buttons causing the door to shut before we could leave.

"Alright she messages the group chat all the time about how her and Chesterfield have this rivalry. Doesn't she?" Grace asked me as she mentioned our family group chat all of us the cousins were in. "Well yeah ever since she's moved here they had their arguments." I nodded as I leaned back on the wall.

"Okay then my next question is why the hell would she date her son?" Grace questioned as she leaned on the other wall. "Other question: how the hell hasn't Chesterfield sent anyone to separate Jessie and her boyfriend?" I asked as I thought it was unbelievable for it to happen.

"One good thing. We all know how to fight back." Grace pointed out which was true all of us learned how to protect ourselves. "You got that right." I nodded as we high five each other just letting the elevator take us anywhere.

°°°°°°

Later that day I went to the bay window with the girls as Grace went back to my family penthouse as she now lived with us

"They're getting married!" Riley grinned with excitement as we sat in the bay window. "I'll believe it when I see it." Maya shook her head with a smile of her own. "Maya Penelope Hunter with her sister Vanessa Valentina Romano Santiago-Hunter!" Sam exclaimed as she and Riley squealed, still filled with excitement.