Author's Note

Aww. Thank you for reading their story! Ending really can make us happy and sad at the same time.

I'm so thankful for all your efforts and time wasted just to read my story. Thank you thank you so much.

To my friends who always motivate me, I love you all. I know you're always gonna support me until the end. Thank you for that. Thank you so much Kesi for reading! I love you!

To Sakura_Aphea and zeeruu,  strangers who really gave me hope and inspiration to keep on going in times I feel down and discouraged, thank you! I'll never forget you all. You're one of my dearest dreamcatcher I'm going to keep for a long time. I hope you're always okay! Keep safe and I love you! If you need someone to talk to, I'm always here.

Kay Ate J, I love you po! You're one of my reasons why I'm still continuing my passion and you always will be. Thank you, Kwin.

Thank you God. May natapos na naman po akong story. Thank you for giving me the power to never stop, po. I'll always be thankful. You always give me light and you always listen to my prayers.

I'll also use this moment to say sorry for all the errors and unprofessional writing skills. Don't worry po, I'll always find a way to improve and make my stories a quality. I'll also edit this story po, so don't you worry too much.

Feel free to give advices to me for I know it will help me grow more. Thank you my dreamcatchers. I hope you will also support my other stories and the upcoming ones. Hanggang sa muli! Sobrang saya ko. Lubos po talaga akong nagpapasalamat sainyo!

Naialara Zamora and Sequi Rodriguez are now signing off.

To Chase A Star is now published!
Story po ng anak nila.

You can talk to me on my
twitter: TalesOfAbeamus
Ig: Abeamusdcs