13. just like royalty (pt. 2)

"Serious question. Did you like it when I called you a slut?"

You paused, and nodded. "I thought it was really attractive. I wouldn't be so fond of the name being used in front of people.. Unless you whispered it in my ear." You jokingly winked at him, and he took a mental note.

"I'll remember that for later, y/n." Spencer rose off of the bed. "Now let's get ourselves cleaned up. We have to go out, remember?"

"Honestly I'm having a hard time remembering my name after that." You followed him to the shower and he turned it on for the both of you, reaching out to test the water with his hand before he let you get in.

You smiled as he did so, enjoying how mindful he was about the water temperature.

"Oh, I almost forgot." Spencer stepped back from the spray of the shower, and peeled off his bandage covering his stitched wound. Up until now, you had only briefly seen the wound when a nurse was changing his bandage.

You watched him walk into the shower, and slowly walked in after him. You watched him closely as he poured some body wash across himself, and he sighed. "Y/n, I'm okay. It doesn't hurt right now."

You frowned and began washing your hair. "Okay, okay.. I'm just worried."

"I didn't have a heart attack, I just got shot."

You scoffed. "Ah, you just got shot."

"You are going to have a great night, so don't worry about me."

A couple minutes later, you both had finished cleaning yourselves. Spencer dug through his bag to find something to wear, while you did the same in your closet.

You settled on something flattering- a velvety spaghetti strap tank, and some levi's. The jeans were high waisted and straight leg, and the top was fitting to your chest. You put on shallow heels and went to retrieve your makeup, stealing a few glances at Spencer waiting in the kitchen.

Spencer had a black dress shirt on, and matched it with relatively tight grey and black crosshatched dress pants.

God, he was already hot as is, but when he got a little dressed up, it made your legs turn to jelly.

You put on a light layer of makeup and returned to the kitchen, phone and keys in hand.

"You ready?" Spencer looked up from his phone, and grinned. "You look very pretty, y/n."

You blushed softly and giggled. "And you.." You approached him and unbuttoned the first two buttons of his shirt, and fixed the collar. "You look very handsome."

"Let's go and celebrate with the team before I take off those jeans of yours." Spencer spoke with an enlightened tone. You laughed as you walked downstairs from your apartment and outside, meeting the Uber you had ordered to take you to the club.

Spencer placed a hand on your upper thigh and kept it there during the whole drive to the club. You felt safe as he held you firmly.

"Don't go off by yourself, okay?" He spoke softly, making sure he told you before you both got out of the car, stepping onto the sidewalk. You had picked a different club to go to, this one was a little fancier and required an rvsp to get inside.

"I won't. I promise." You smiled as you noticed Penelope, Emily, JJ, and Morgan waving from down the street.

"Hey guys! Happy birthday, y/n!" JJ cheered and scooped you into a hug. You all greeted each other and talked a little bit before heading into the club.

You all checked in with the bouncer and made your way to the more private seating area you had rented for tonight.

A waiter came by and you all ordered your drinks, as well as a couple rounds of shots.