21. seven miles high

You had Spencer wrapped around your finger, it seems.

It had been only five hours since the plane took off, and you woke from your nap. Penelope and JJ were completely blacked out, so you turned your head to look around for anyone else that was awake. Spencer was flipping through a book, and Derek had headphones on, but seemed to be asleep.

You pulled out your phone with dirty intentions.

Y/n: Hey, I'm awake

Spencer felt the text buzz in his pocket, and he took out his phone, opening the message you sent.

Spencer Reid: Good to know. So am I.

You rolled your eyes at his snarky response.

Y/n: Someone's grumpy..

Spencer Reid: I haven't gotten any sleep.

Y/n: Why not?

Spencer Reid: I just couldn't.

You frowned at your phone.

Y/n: The big couch is empty. You should lay down.

Spencer Reid: Would you come with me?

Y/n: If you want me to.

You heard the curtain to the second half of the plane open, and you looked up to watch Spencer disappear behind it. You unbuckled your seatbelt and hurried in after him, quietly shutting the curtains.

You bit your bottom lip softly as you turned to him. He looked exhausted.

"Come on. Let's get you some sleep." You sat on the couch and patted the space beside you.

"Will you stay?" His voice was so quiet. He hadn't acted this vulnerable since he slammed his knuckles in your cereal cabinet and cried in your arms.

"Of course."

Spencer took his place beside you, and laid down, his head resting on your lap. You didn't mind him laying on you one bit, since you had already gotten plenty of sleep.

You could feel his breathing slow, and just like that, he was asleep. You knew your presence probably didn't affect his sleep, but it felt nice just to think that he slept better with you near him.

You ran a comforting hand through his hair, stroking his soft short waves as he slept. Sometimes you wondered how his hair was softer than yours. Then you remembered, this germaphobe had impeccable hygienic habits. He needed to teach you some, you were feeling a little grungy.

An hour or two passed before you felt Spencer stir. He was mumbling something, but you couldn't understand what he was saying.

"Spence?" You spoke in a lowered whisper, trying to not wake anyone on the other side of the curtain. "You awake?"

He grumbled softly and rubbed his eyes, rolling over from his side onto his back. "Yes. I am."

Spencer had a a small tent in his sweats. You weren't sure if it was just the grey sweat-pant material or if he was aroused.

"Thank you for helping me sleep."

"Do you need help with anything else?" Your eyes wandered down his disheveled torso, and towards his crotch. You were sure he knew what you meant.

He bit his bottom lip softly, and his eyes flicked back to your face. "Yes. Would you be okay with that?"

Your response was placing your hand over his bulge, and palming it softly. "You're going to have to be quiet. And we should go in the bathroom. It's farthest away from everyone."