24. towel thief

"Do you promise to never let go, Spence?"

Spencer brushed a few pieces of your hair from your face. "Does this apply to every circumstance in which I am holding you?"

You let out a long breath. "I'm serious, Spencer."

His voice softened. "I know, I know. I promise. I will never let you go."

You fiddled with your thumbs for a moment, butterflies fluttering in your chest at his words.

"I am a damn good catch."

"Yes you are." He pressed a kiss into your forehead.

You both sat outside for maybe an hour or so before Spencer's phone rang.

Neither of you moved.

"Okay fine, I'll get it." You groaned, wiggling from his arms and running to his phone before it stopped ringing. You couldn't help but notice Spencer had put the image of you and him sleeping on the plane as his lock screen.

Cheesy.

But kinda cute.

"Good morning baby cakes."

You chuckled and walked back out onto the porch, perching yourself on Spencer's lap.

"Hi, Derek. What has you calling us so early?"

"Us you say? Did I.. Interrupt something? I was just going to ask if you guys wanted to grab a bite in a few. Garcia and I are going and we figured we would ask for you to tag along."

You placed the phone against your shoulder and turned to look at Spencer. "You hungry?"

"Yes." Spencer nodded, adjusting his glasses.

"Breakfast?"

"Oh yeah, I could go for that too."

Good god.

You couldn't tell if you wanted to hit him or open your legs for him when he said that.

You took a moment before putting the phone back to your ear. "We'll be there. How about we meet in.." You felt Spencer's hand wander up your thigh, squeezing it softly. "..In 15 minutes? Gotta get.. changed." You blurted.

"Sure.. Okay. See you guys then. Don't have too much fun." Derek teased.

You heard Penelope's voice as she leaned towards the phone speaker. "Wear your bathing suit! We're driving to the beach after. Bye!!"

Derek hung up the call, and you placed Spencer's phone on his chest. "Looks like we're going to the beach too."

"Okay." Spencer sat up a little and pulled you higher on his lap, grasping you face with his hands.

"Spence.. We don't have too much time-" He cut you off with a kiss, immediately running a hand down your neck. His hand gripped your upper side, with his thumb resting beneath your breast.

You had been moved into a straddling position on his lap, creating involuntary friction against your clit.

You moaned softly into his mouth, and he pulled away from the kiss. "Go get ready princess."

You definitely wanted to hit him now.

"Are you serious?" You whined, rolling your hips slowly against his. You really wanted to convince him otherwise.

"Y/n." His tone made your lips part in surprise. It was so demanding. His narrowed eyes glared at you through his glasses, sending a shiver down your spine.