18. always dreaming

"Are you sure you don't need me to make you feel better anywhere, y/n?"

"Could we continue this after I shower? I feel kind of gross. And that car ride was more sweaty than expected." You let out a shaky breath, relaxing as he pulled himself out from between your legs.

"Fine.. I'll wait. Even though I can tell how aroused you are. Let's go." Spencer took you into the bathroom and peeled off his own clothing, leaving himself in his boxers only.

He began to wash your hair, his hands massaging your head differently than the last time he had. The way he massaged your scalp with his fingertips made you emit small sounds of pleasure.

"Is that nice?"

You could hear the grin in Spencer's voice as he asked.

"Mm." You didn't even bother using your words, you were so relaxed from his touch.

He spent a couple more minutes washing your hair, and then began to wash your body.

You sucked in a breath as his fingertips lightly brushed the outer edges of your bruises, and he retracted his hands.

"Sorry. Did I hurt you?" Spencer's voice raised in worry, and you shook your head.

"It's okay... I'm fine. I just haven't really noticed how sensitive that part of me was." You reached behind yourself and grasped his hands, placing them back on your body.

"It might feel like that for a while, so I'll make sure I'm careful."

You smiled softly at his words, trusting that he would be careful with you. Spencer finished helping you shower, and wrapped you up in several towels, along with a robe.

"I look like a snowman." Your voice was muffled from the mountain of towels he had put around you.

"I just wanted to keep you safe. Everything's so modern and slippery in this place. Not very forgiving marble floors.. Etcetera."

You raised your eyebrows and continued to sit on the floor of the bathroom.

"Where did you go? I can't really walk that far.." You scooted closer to the doorway, and noticed he wasn't in your bedroom anymore.

"Spencer?" You called out, trying to take a look out into the living room.

"Sorry, I was getting your brace. It was in your bag by the door." He reentered the bathroom with your ribcage brace, along with a soft shirt to wear under it.

Spencer removed a few of your towels, and bunched up the shirt, placing it over your head. He let you put your arms through the sleeves by yourself. He then fastened the brace to you, tightening the straps so it wouldn't slip at all.

"Do you need to take anymore meds before I bring you to bed, princess?" He brushed a damp strand of your hair from your face, tucking it behind your ear.

"I can take them after." You squeaked as he picked you up, bringing you to your bed. He carefully placed you down on the edge, taking his place kneeling on the floor. You tugged the long shirt you wore under your brace up over your hips, exposing your lower body to him.

"Should I resume where I was a couple minutes ago?" Spencer shifted on the floor, his hands beginning to grip your thighs and hold them open.

"Is that even a question?" You mused, lightly pressing your teeth into your bottom lip.

Your eyes fluttered closed as you felt him press light kisses against your clit. He teased your pussy lips with the tip of his tongue, rolling it slowly down.