25. what he deserved

T.W: mention/description of sexual assault in this chapter. Do not feel obligated to continue this chapter if you are uncomfortable with this topic. Spencer does not assault y/n, I understand the first line from the previous chapter may be misleading.

"Who said I needed permission to touch you?"

"Spence... Come on. This- really isn't the best place." You bit your bottom lip as the hand on your hip brushed against your abdomen.

"You're right." He grumbled, pausing the movement of his hands.

"We could maybe go to the car.." You surprised yourself with the bold suggestion, and your lips curled up into a smile.

"Yes. Shit.. They're coming back." Spencer removed his hand from your breast and rested his hands in a less inappropriate place.

Penelope and Derek had gone to swim in the ocean, oddly looking exhausted as they returned to their towels.

"How's the water?" You raised your eyebrows at the two, holding back your laugh.

"Garcia claims that she saw a shark.. It wasn't a shark." Morgan let out a deep sigh, flopping onto his spread out towel. "It was coral."

"I swear... I thought it moved! I'm not kidding. It had fins." Penny wrapped herself in her towel and curled up in her chair, looking distraught.

It was only a matter of time before nerdy Spencer resurfaced.

Spencer turned his head to Penelope. "I believe you, Pen. A stress induced adrenaline rush can do wonders for the imagination. You happened to hallucinate the shadowy figure of a shark beneath you, yet nothing of the sort was there. The human brain is so intricate and complicated."

Ah, there he was.

"The human brain is stupid. I feel like I just ran a marathon." She slid her sunglasses farther up her nose, blocking out the view of us.

You and Morgan chuckled softly at Penelope's response.

"On that note.. I'll be right back. I forgot my water bottle in the car." You collected yourself and grabbed the keys and your flip flops, trying to casually walk to the stairs.

You got to the car, and unlocked it, climbing across the backseat as you attempted to fish out your water bottle. You wiggled around, trying to reach the bottle from underneath the passenger's seat.

You were vulnerable, and on display.

"Hey there."

It wasn't Spencer.

You dropped your water bottle on the shoe mat in the backseat, and slowly turned your head towards the unfamiliar voice.

"Who are you?" You tried to keep an even tone in your voice, not wanting to show any clear discomfort.

"Sorry! My name's Luke. I surf here often, and never usually see a bunch of other people out here.. Let alone pretty women." He flashed you a pearly white smile, which was quite unsettling.

Luke. Did he really think you would buy that name? He spoke with a sickening amount of self-confidence, but it was easy to see through his lies.

He was tall. Not Spencer tall, but maybe 5'11. He had tussled dark hair, blue eyes. A tan and muscular build. You didn't spend too much time analyzing his appearance.

You weren't interested in him whatsoever.

"I'm.. Jenna." You lied seamlessly, slowly picking up your water bottle with your eyes still on him.