17. kiss forever

You felt safe.

ONE WEEK LATER

You could finally hug Spencer properly today. He had been careful with you whenever he touched you earlier this week, so today you popped your nurse the question and she said it was fine.

Hugs.

Sleeping normally.

Sex.

You hadn't had sex in a long time.

About time you changed that.

"Spence!" You smiled wide as you saw him from down the hall. He left work early just to pick you up after you had finished your hospital discharge papers.

He jogged the rest of the distance between the two of you, and stopped right in front of you, hesitating.

"You can hug me." You giggled, reaching your arms out to wrap them around his neck, and dropping your crutches on the floor.

Spencer pulled you into his arms, the difference in your height making your feet leave the ground. "I missed this." His voice was muffled in your hair, but you understood what he said.

"I did too. And.. You know what else I can do now?" You felt your feet meet the ground again, and caught a look of Spencer's face.

It was priceless.

".. What else can you do?" He asked, even though he definitely already knew what you were hinting at.

"I can suck your dick just like the little slut I am." You grinned as you saw his mouth drop open wide.

"Hey... You better close that mouth before I put it to use." You emphasized 'you' and 'I' to play off of that night he told you to close your gaping mouth.

Spencer snapped out of his shock and leaned down to your ear, speaking relatively soft. "I..I haven't seen this side of you before.. But I like it, a lot."

You bit down on your bottom lip and prepared the sentence you would reply to him with, but were cut off short. You squealed as he suddenly picked you up bridal style, taking your crutches off of the floor after. He brought you out of the hospital and out into the parking lot, carrying you to the car.

You leaned against the passenger side of his car, and climbed in, careful to not bend yourself forward too much. Your doctor told you that you had recovered fairly quick, but you weren't cleared to go back into the field for a couple weeks. You'd be stuck at your desk for a little longer than usual, but you didn't mind. You were thankful that you could go back to work at all.

You still had yet to remember what happened to you. The drug that Paul gave you had made you black out very often. You could barely even recall what you texted Spencer the night you got kidnapped.

"So, what do you wanna do when we get to my place?" You posed the question to Spencer, buckling yourself into your seat.

Spencer put the keys in the ignition, and put the car in reverse, backing it out of the spot. "I'm not sure. Do you want me to stay over tonight?" He drove out of the parking lot and started driving on route back to your apartment.

"I want you to do a lot of things, Spence." You felt a random boost of confidence, and reached over to him, placing a hand on his upper thigh- dangerously close to his crotch. His breath hitched, and he shivered slightly.

"..Fuck.. Stop y/n. I'm driving." Spencer attempted to speak calmly, yet you could tell he was already flustered.

"Make me." You moved your hand up higher, lightly massaging the growing bulge in his dark fitted pants. Your voice was low and sultry, and you could tell that it turned him on.