The Day You Came Into My Life (A Big Bang fanfic)

I was walking down the streets of Seoul and it looks like it was gonna rain so I hurried on home.My name is Sonia Louise Teh (I'm NOT indian and im half chinese).Average weight and my height is 169cm.Im 18 going on 19,I know a bit late cuz I was born on 8/12.Im continuing my studies in Seoul and I share a house with 3 other girls.The first one is Amanda,19,shes American and doesnt know how to speak Korean.2nd one is JaeHee,19, but we call her Heather cuz shes half American and half Korean.Last on is Mavis Lee,20,She's chinese.We all go the same university except for Mavis.Everyone except Mavis loves Shinee.Mavis is more into Big Bang but I love Big Bang too.So as I was saying,I was walking home cuz it was gonna rain.I was a few blocks away so I decided to run,I was too lazy to get my keys out so I knocked and Heather opened the door."Hey your home early" She greeted me."It was gonna rain" I answered her.Amanda was on the couch watching tv,there was no sign of Mavis."Hey,wheres Mavis?" I asked them,"Out with David" Amanda answered.David was Mavis' boyfriend,when they started dating she wasnt always at home.'Nice guys finish last thats,why I'll treat you like trash,its not what I really wanna do' the song Nice Guys started ringing in my bag,it was my phone so I answred it."Yobeseyo?" I said "Hello,Sonia?" the person on the phone said.I reconise that voice it was my mom."Mom!" I shouted,Amanda and Heather looked at me."yes.....I'm fine.....when?....really?!...with who?....how many days?....great!...ok bye.." the conversation ended."my mom is coming to Seoul" I said to them,Amanda that was drinking water choked when she heard that,and Heather looked at me with the 'are you kidding me' look."WHAT?!" they shouted in unison,"Dont worry she's not gonna stay here,this house is way to small for 5 people" I said to them "Exactly who is coming to Seoul with your mom?" Heather asked "My mom,Allison,my grandma,aunt,and cousin" I said to them,Allison is my sister,they already knew that.Suddenly,Mavis came in with a grin on her face."How was your day?" I asked,"It was wonderful" she said then went into the room,Mavis shared rooms with Heather,and me with Amanda.Then rain started to pour down heavily."Ugh! I hate rainy days!" Heather complained with a frown but as for me I loved rainy days it helps me relax and kind of easier to think.So I went into the room,my bed was near the window,I lay down my bed and looked out the window that ended up me sleeping.