01

"𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚"

I stood in front of what was the weasley playing with my fingers, I wasn't nervous to meet my brothers best friend I was just insanely curious. The long bearded man who I had learnt was professor Dumbledore headmaster of Hogwarts. 'I leave you here' His lips tuned only slightly into a small smile. 'I shall see you in a weeks time miss potter' I opened my mouth to say something but he had apparated away. I lifted my hand to the door to knock but it swung open revealing a slightly plump but nor fat ginger lady who had the brightest smile on her face. 'you must be y/n' I smiled at her and nodded. She didn't waste her time in engulfing me a hug I leaned back and she grabbed hold of the sides of my face. 'you really are beautiful, now come inside meet the others'.

I followed Mrs Weasley into the clattered kitchen I marvelled at the room around me, don't get me wrong I had seen magic before but this was different it was almost as if they're was a certain beauty to it. 'Hello!' I jumped a little at the two red head twins before me, 'Hi I'm-' One of them interrupted me 'y/n potter' He smirked looking at the other twin 'we know who you are' I grinned at the two of them amazed that they were so in sync. 'bloody hell she looks the same as him but also different' I laughed, I had no idea what my brother looked like so I would have to take his word. 'That's Ron, I'm Fred and that's George' The boy motioned to his twin. I nodded at Fred and turned back to Ron who was now joined by a short red head girl. 'hello, I'm Ginny'.

I nodded forcing a smile. 'Right we're heading to the leaky cauldron' Mrs weasley explained gathering everyone by the fireplace. 'y/n have you ever travelled with floo powder before?' I nodded 'yeah I have' The entire family just froze and stared at me. I pursed my lips together realising they were yet to hear my accent. 'You sound-' George started 'Amazing' Fred finished. I looked at the floor blushing. 'sorry I forgot you wouldn't be used to it, it's only subtle but I guess its different' I grinned at the twins who were just gaping at me. 'Come on now lets get going' Mrs Weasley announced pushing them forward.

The leaky cauldron was like a restaurant but not quite, 'So what have you been doing all summer?' Ron started a conversation with me, 'We went to Egypt look' He slid a news paper across to me. It was a moving picture of the Weasley's in front of a pyramid, Ron was holding up his rat. The title of the paper read DAILY PROPHET. I slid the page back over 'that's amazing um could you just give me a second?' I asked standing from the table and making my way to the girls toilet.

'Oh I'm sorry' I exclaimed bumping into someone, 'no, no you're fine. You must be Harry's sister' I smiled 'that would be me, what gave it away?' She smiled and looked me up and down. 'the accent, Ron told me' I opened my mouth in an o shape. 'You must be Harry's other friend' She nodded 'Ron, Harry and I' I nodded, Dumbledore had told me all about the three of them had a hand in most of the trouble at the school. I walked past her and shut myself in a stall. It wasn't that I was afraid of meeting Harry I just wasn't looking forward to it. The whole wizarding community here knew about the both of us but Harry had become liked, the favourite how the hell was I meant to compete with that, to some extent it made me dislike the boy I hadn't met. I couldn't think about that though, we shared parents we had just been without one another for some years.

I raked my hands through my hair as I walked out, 'y/n could I borrow you' Mr Weasley pulled me to the side and gave me today's newspaper I looked at the front cover ; escape from Azkaban. Sirius Black. I knew Azkaban was the prison here, I also knew Sirius Black was after Harry and I which is why I was moved here, they thought the two of us being together would make it easier to keep an eye on us, honestly I thought it was stupid. 'The others don't want you to know but he's' I held up my hand 'after me?' Mr Weasley looked taken aback but nodded gulping. 'the people I live with told me before I left' He nodded slowly and escorted me back to the table.

I gulped as I looked down the other end of the table, it was Ron and Hermione with another boy, it was him. The perfect Harry potter, I also recognised him from the lightning scar on his forehead I had an identical one across my right thumb. He turned looking at me clearly recognising me. I couldn't make out what he said but he slowly made his way towards me. 'Harry' I breathed not quite sure if he could hear. 'y/n' He said back to me. Well wasn't this just fantastic.

[A/N] Chapter 1, I'm going to be doing 1 chapter a day for absolutely no body :)