46

" 𝑰 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒉𝒊𝒎 "

" 𝑰 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒉𝒊𝒎 "

'It's beautiful' Pansy awed looking around the lobby, 'I'm going to book us in stay here' I croaked, Draco stepped forward and took my hand. I raised a brow at him 'Muggles?' He nodded gulping, 'I'm sure it'll be fine' I bowed my head ans the two of us walked up to the desk. I watched him being slightly uncomfortable talking to the kind muggle lady. We had three rooms, Blaise and Theo in one, pansy in another and the Me and Malfoy. Although I had made a secret bet with Theo he'd be the one alone and that we'd have to find him some muggle girl, to which he scrunched up his nose at the thought of a muggle.

'Woo!' Pansy and I giggled running through the halls, the boys were trying to act casual but they were clearly excited, I fiddled my fingers around her hand and held hands with her squeezing her hand every 2 seconds. 'Meet you in the restaurant in 15?' She asked as we reached our rooms I nodded and dragged Draco in with me. I threw our bags down in the corridor and widened my eyes looking around at the gorgeous room in front of me. I looked back at Draco both of us smiling. He opened his arms and I ran jumping into his arms. I wrapped my legs around his torso and looked down a big grin on my face, my expression mirroring his. He walked backwards and fell onto the bed. He sat up his arms either side me. He was leaning over me, both our breaths heavy.

'I saw the Weasley twins talking to you the other day' His voice was low in a growl, I raised my eyebrows with a smirk 'Not jealous are we?' He lowered his face, his nose right on mine. 'I don't need to be jealous. I know you're mine' I wanted to give in and tell him that I'm his and only his but I could tease a little. 'I don't belong to you' He bit his lip and the next thing he did, shocked me but in an amazing way. His tongue moved from the bottom of my neck to my jaw line. I took a deep breath, He pressed his lips to mine hard and harsh. It was quick so when he pulled away I tried to move up with him. 'I told you you're mine' I searched his eyes and his eyes moved to my lips to my eyes. We moved toward each other at the same time.

He grabbed on to my waist and moved me onto his lap, his hands were running up and down my stomach, I smirked into the kiss, I felt Draco's hands fiddle with the hem of my shirt, we both pulled back, I inclined my head ever so slightly but he understood. he pulled my top over my head and then his own. We both just sat for a second taking in one another, I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him more. His hands moved up and down my stomach again, I shivered a little, Draco's hands moved dangerously close to the top of my trousers. I moved my hands down his chest and-.

'You two ready?' Pansy's voice rung, I widened my eyes and rolled off him, he grunted clearly angry. 'We'll be down in 10 minutes!' He shouted his voice laced with a lot of anger. No one replied which was probably the best idea. He huffed like a little kid who wasn't allowed chocolate making me giggle. I walked over to him and held his face in one hand, 'We've got two weeks calm down' he pulled me into him and I shook my head. I wanted to skip going out for dinner and stay with my boyfriend but I had to control myself. 'We need to get dressed' my tone was warning and he understood. I walked over to my suitcase and grabbed out a simple long emerald dress. I went into the bathroom and slipped it on. Draco walked in moments later with his black suit. We stood in front of the mirror both smiling.

I laughed at something theo said as I ate another spoonful of spaghetti. We finished off the dinner and had ordered coffee. 'Give me a minute' I smiled and made my way to the outside area. I sat on the step and took a deep breath. 'Happy birthday ced' I looked up into the sky, 'happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear cedric. Happy birthday to you' I sung quietly in a whisper. 'Who's Cedric?' A soft woman voice asked. I turned my head to see a woman who looked uncanny to my mother. 'He's uh a friend' the lady nodded and sat next to me.

She held out a cigarette with a raised brow, I shrugged and took it. 'I've got a terrible throat but why not' she lit the cigarette and I took it in coughing.  'Cedric a friend or a friend friend?' I chuckled 'Just a friend, he died, just before summer' I frowned looking at the ground. 'If you remembered his birthday he must of meant a lot to you' I nodded. 'I was with him when he went' She scooted a little closer, 'meaning your strong not to burst into tears' I huffed dipping my head. 'Yeah I guess' I had finished off the cigarette and was now flicking it away. 'I miss him' I admitted. The muggle woman wrapped an arm around my shoulders. 'I'm not surprised' She rubbed my arm until the tears going down my cheek dried up. 'Happy birthday to Cedric' She whispered before standing and leaving. I wasn't completely sure I had even seen her, she had to be real the cigarette was on the floor, but nothing else about that situation felt real.I repeated her words though 'Happy birthday Cedric'.

[A/N] I am fully aware his birthday isn't december but chill guys