31

" 𝑮𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝑰 𝒈𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒔 "

I ran through the hallways trying to find Harry, I was on my way to the common room assuming he would be there. I followed some 2nd years in and walked straight over to the trio who were joined by my favourite twins. 'y/n' they greeted in unison. I bowed my head and turned to Harry, 'Second task, its in the lake, we have to go underwater for an hour and they've taken something of ours we have to get it back. That's all I've figured out and I think we should probably go to the library to properly sort out the riddle, but you helped me so I thought I would help you' Harry's smile took over his full face. 

'Thank you y/n, you want to sit and figure it out with me?' I bit my lip, it was about time I forgave him, there was no going back and changing his paper he put in. Sirius had only wrote to me once since the last time, around last week he told me to forgive Harry. I wouldn't forgive him fully, just a little. I nodded, 'yes, let's do it together' I could see the twins, Hermione and Ron were just as shocked as Harry. He jumped up his two buddies following. 'We're coming too' Ron sounded sour like he as sneering at me. He didn't trust me not to hurt Harry which I kind of understood but that wasn't needed.

'Tell me again' Hermione asked two hours later, 'Come seek us where our voices sound' I replied clearly tired. 'The black lake obviously' I bit my tongue knowing this wasn't helping. 'An hour long you'll have to look' I bored on. 'Again obvious, yet slightly problematic' Harry and I both shot up from our tired state. 'Potentially problematic? When was the last time you held your breath under the water for an hour Hermione?' Harry sassed at her making me muffle me a laugh. 'Look Harry the four of us ca-' My mind flashed back to a conversation with Moody I overheard. He was talking to a student about scuba spells, I could do this. As bad as it was I didn't want Harry using my idea. I would have to go get Pansy.

'Pansy' My whisper was harsh and arrogant, 'Pansy I swear to god get up' She rolled over facing me, groaning a lot. 'I need your help with a scuba spell' Pansy got up but swung her arm around me helping me pull her up. 'Why me, why not Blaise' I frowned 'because then I would have to see him' I emphasised him and she quickly nodded and followed me out towards the black lake. 'So you think you can do this for an hour?' I shook my head 'I don't think so but with some practice, maybe. Fuck I hope so' I gulped and knelt down by the lake, 'here goes' I sighed and whispered 'scubacartus' I dunked my head into the water, I was holding my breath but then realised my I shouldn't be. I tried to breathe and it worked. I was under for 10 minutes before I snorted some water.

I shot up and looked over at Pansy who was asleep leaning on a tree, 'Pansy' I growled she jumped up trying to act as if she was awake, 'about bloody time, you've been under for longer than an hour I got bored' I widened my eyes 'What?' an hour I could of sworn it was 10 minutes. 'yeah so I guess you'll be just fine' I nodded eagerly, 'yes I think I will, want to go sleep for an hour or two' Pansy swung her arm around me 'Nothing sounds better right now sweetie' We wandered back to our room giggling but only quietly as we were both tired. Just to my luck we walked in and there he was, the boy I had been avoiding stood there in the common room completely still staring at where Pansy and I had just walked in.

'y/n, can we talk please. Why are you ignoring me' I felt my whole body freeze up, how could he be asking me why I'm ignoring him he quite literally told me he hated me. I shivered and nodded at Pansy to go so I could deal with it. She hesitated clearly wanting to stay but she listened and walked away. I turned back to him 'So? Was it because I went with Astoria? Look we're not going out or anything I dumped her straight after, maybe I drunk a lot and said something bad to you I don't remember most of the night anyways it was a blur. I've already got rid of her, please y/n' He was drunk. That made sense but it also didn't forgive him he still told me he hated me. I stared right at him and let my frown deepen. 

'Draco we had a fight I don't care if you remember it or not you clearly just said what you thought and I understand, I'd rather not talk about it, what you said or what happened. I don't want to talk to you anymore because you obviously don't want me to talk to you' I finished 'Oh and my hair it changes colour to how I feel, I didn't dye it like everyone thought you just upset me so much it changed, it wasn't even meant to kick in till I was 15 but I guess the strong feeling made it change early, so good for you now I'm going to bed, I have a task in a couple hours' Malfoy looked extremely upset, he opened his mouth to reply but was cut off by the door opening. Snape. 'Mr Malfoy with me now' He looked between us 'I'll just been one second' Snape stepped forward 'Now' I bowed my head. 'Goodnight, both of you' I turned and stalked off to sleep.

[A/N] its my birthday tomorrow, yes I share a birthday with tom Felton it truly is a blessing