59

" 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑮𝒓𝒚𝒇𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒔 "

I was in a town, walking in a plain black cloak. I knew where I was meant to be going but I couldn't picture it. It was almost as if my feet were taking me somewhere but I had no control over it. I slipped into the castle like building and turned right. I then saw what I was looking for, a man in a dark green cloak, I followed him further but he got lost in the crowd. 'Shit' I muttered running forward trying to get closer. There. I followed them into a room where they stopped. Their face hidden by the cloak, 'who are you?' I shouted my voice breaking. 'Oh sweet sweet girl, you know who I am' I leaned forward 'good choice' the chilling voice said lowering his cloak. I screamed falling down.

I shot up my breaths, heavy. 'Shit' I cursed getting up, I glanced over at my clock : 5am. I had no choice but to get up I wasn't going to get back to sleep. I trudged down to the great hall, in my casual wear as today we didn't have lessons only a quidditch match. To my luck, Draco was the only other person in the hall. I walked over and sat right opposite him. My right hand and his left hand intertwined as we ate our toast. We didn't speak only occasional glances and small smiles. No one else was here, but even if they were I didn't care the only thing that mattered to me right now was him.

We left at the same time not breaking our hands, both heading back to the common room, we passed Pansy, blaise and theo who all looked at us and their glum faces turned into huge grins. It felt good to be like this to be holding hands. Getting in to the common room, no one was in there. 'I suppose they're all in the hall' I thought out loud. Draco moved to walk away but I pulled him back over to me. 'What is this?' I could of sworn for a split second he got his glint back in his eyes, he didn't look miserable. 'I want to be us again, but I need you to trust me' I held his face in my hands and let him move his hands to my waist. 'All I want is you'

He looked over my face and leaned down. The kiss wasn't as desperate, it was slow and sweet. I still had the firework feeling in my stomach. I had missed this feeling, the feeling of a little bit of victory. I tangled my hands in his hair, I pulled away our noses still touching. 'I missed you' I whined, he chuckled 'so did I' I sighed and ran my hands through his hair. 'We good?' He kissed me again softly 'yeah we good' I smiled and the two of us headed back for the game.

'Scared Weasley?' Crabbe laughed, that was it for me, he'd been doing this all morning. I slammed my hand down and the hall fell silent 'Crabbe' my voice was deadly still 'I swear to Merlin, you better shut the fuck up'  he gulped and didn't dare say another word. Pansy on the other hand was grinning. 'Shall we?' I asked my friends and we all so stood and made our way down to the quidditch pitch. It was a comfortable silence, I could feel my friends literally begging to ask what happened to make Draco and I okay again but they all stayed silent. Until of course Blaise moved over to Malfoy. 'I missed you man' He said and Draco nodded giving him a quick hug. I smiled, this was just how our 6th year should be.

'Well that was pretty shit' I deadpanned Pansy hummed and moved from Blaise to me 'Fucking Gryffindors' she cursed making me giggle. 'P!' She shrugged 'Seriously, how are they winning they haven't got Wood anymore or the twins. It's dumb!' I laughed and shook my head, she wasn't completely wrong, even I was in shock that the Gryffindor's had won. With my brother leading them, surely he had a million other things to think about other than quidditch so the mere thought of them winning was out of reach, but they had done it. They had won.

None of the Slytherin's would be happy or in a good mood but after quidditch match there was always a party, I wasn't too keen on going but it wasn't particularly avoidable. We were stood in our small group, Crabbe and Goyle tagging along but still cowering from me, I was impatient and tired, I didn't want to be at this party and neither did Draco I could see it. I took another sip of fire-whisky and pulled a face at the taste, it wasn't until a silver glimmer of sliver. 'excuse me' I followed it running after the mist. The mist ran out of the common room and up several flights of stairs before going up to the astronomy tower. I ran faster now trying to catch it, a few more steps, I told myself. I almost had it almost, a few more steps and I was at the banister and-.

'Y/N!' A voice called, strong arms wrapping around my waist and pulling me away from the banister, the grey mist had completely disappeared and now I was sat on the floor against Malfoy who was holding onto me for dear life. I huffed, 'Why'd you stop me' He growled 'You would of fallen over the railing and died y/n' I frowned, 'what?' I looked where I had just stood and he was right, I would of toppled over and died. I turned over settling in his arms, 'I'm sorry I thought I saw something' I lied. I didn't think I saw something. I had seen something.

[A/N] I have so much going on lately but somehow I manage to update lmao